Hii my beauties 💋 💋 !!
Today I will be sharing another makeup look, this one is the regular warm tone eyeshadow but with a twist, I used a neon yellow shade on the inner corners just to give this look a POP!
You can see how I created this look by watching my tutorial on YouTube (below) and don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my channel for more.
To create this makeup look I used the following products:
- Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Foundation: L’Óreal Infallible 24h-Matte, in the shade Golden Beige + LA Girl PRO Coverage HD Longwear Illuminating Foundation in Warm Beige
- Concealer: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Light Warm
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: Smashbox Contour Palette
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: Essence Matt Touch Blush in the shade 20 Berry Me Up!
- Highlighter: MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Oh Darling!
- Lips: Rimmel London Provocalips, 16hr Kiss Proof Lip Color 730 Make Your Move
- Spray: MAC Prep+Prime Fix +
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadow: Anastacia Beverly Hills PRISM
- Wing: Essence Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Waterline: REVLON Waterproof Kajal
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational
- Lashes: Eylure Dangerouss Beauty, The Lash Edit No 157
- Adhesive: DUO Striplash adhesive in black
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.