Hii my beauties 💋 💋 !!
Since most of you (that voted on my insta poll) wanted to see a Coachella makeup I decided to take a twist on it, I decided to take a simple makeup look and coachellafy it, which means add glitter accessories and so on to make it Coachella appropriate.
Hope you enjoy it!
For this look I used the following products:
- Lotion: MAC Oil Control Lotion
- Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
- Foundation: Make Up Forever Ultra HD Foundation Stick in the shade 123 = Y365
- Concealer: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Light Warm
- Setting powder:Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: NYX Powder Blush in the shade Silky Rose
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt in Hu$la Baby
- Lips: Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Redrum
- Spray: MAC Prep+Prime Fix +
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadow: Juvia’s Place The Saharan Palette
- Eyeliner: Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner + NYX White Liquid Liner
- Glitter: Micabella Silver
- Glitter Adhesive: NYX Glitter Primer
- Mascara: L’Oréal Miss Baby Roll Mascara
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.