Hii my beauties 💋 💋 !!
Today is all about the ABH PRISM eyeshadow palette. Honestly, when I saw this palette for the first time I was a bit iffy about it, I felt that it was pretty but not something I really really wanted, but the more I looked at it the more it grew on me, and I started liking the its color selection.
I got mine around January, so I played quite a bit with it even shared some makeup looks using it (on my Insta and YouTube Channel, you can check them out by clicking HERE). So, I feel like I’ve tested enough this eyeshadow palette and now is the best time to review it.
So let’s get into the review!
- Brand:Anastacia Beverly Hills (ABH)
- Content:14 eyeshadow pans
- Finish:7 mattes and 7 metallic and duo-chromes
- Packaging:The palette comes in a cardboard unit carton with soft touch packaging. The palette itself comes in a cardboard packaging with a velvet covering. It also comes with a mirror and a double ended brush.
WHERE TO PURCHASE? AND HOW MUCH?
You can buy this eyeshadow palette from various online websites and on stores that sell ABH, such as Sephora, Ulta, any other AUTHORIZED RESELLER and it goes from 42$ up to 63$.
I got mine as a gift so I don’t know the actual price of it, but it was purchased from Dubai Sephora.
I’ve listed below, few websites that I trust and, that sell this palette:
- Mozambique and other countries:
- You can also try and find your country on Cult Beauty and Beauty Bay.
ABH claims that this palette is:
‘A luxe holiday eye shadow collection, Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism Palette features 14 shades that range from universal neutrals to prismatic metallic.’, ‘Full pigment formula’ and ‘The full pigment, easy-to-blend formula can be used wet or dry for customizable dimension.’
Lucid: Cool tone white gold with pink reflects; Eden: Coral; Unity: Creamy nude; Sphinx: Bronze; Osiris: Midnight blue; Sphere: Electric green-yellow; Obsidian: Black; Dimension: Dark silver-grey; Parallel: Warm tone brown; Pyramid: Gold; Throne: Blue-green with multicolor reflect; Saturn: Orange; Eternal: Copper; and Lure: Mauve.
PROs & CONs
- The metallic shades are very creamy and wet feeling;
- Super pigmented especially when applied with finger;
- The shades are bendable;
- This palette is also easy to use;
- The shades are definitely long-lasting;
- It’s cruelty-free;
- Formulated without Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates.
- Has a bit of fallout, but that is because it’s a soft shadow, so I recommend doing your eyes first when using this palette.
I really enjoy using this palette, the shades are beautiful, different from what I already have in my collection and the shadows work perfectly. I feel like the palette does live upto its claims, this palette is limited edition but you can still purchase it from various websites. I would definitely recommend this palette for everyone interested in it. It’s definitely something different, shades wise, that we all have been looking for.
RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (and a half) / ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I hope you enjoyed and found this review helpful.
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.