Hii my beauties 💋 💋 !!
This week I did a poll on my Insta Stories (if you are not following me, do follow me @Diicxita) and I asked you guys which video would you guys like to see first, the Indian Outfit GRWM (Get Ready With Me) or an Everyday Makeup Look, and as you can see by the title the Indian GRWM won, so that is what I will be sharing today, and it is a pink cut-crease!!
You can watch the video below.
And the makeup products that I used for this look are:
- Primer: Benefit POREfessional
- Foundation: MAC Matchmaster in the shade 5.0 + L’Óreal Infallible 24h-Matte, in the shade Golden Beige
- Concealer: NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer in Custard
- Setting powder:Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: Rimmel Natural Bronzeré
- Blush: NYX Powder Blush in the shade Silky Rose
- Highlighter: Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter, in Sin
- Lips:Liquid Lipstick: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul
- Lip Gloss: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb
- Spray: MAC Prep+Prime Fix +
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadow: NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Brights + Juvia’s Place The Saharan Palette
- Eyeliner:Wing: Essence Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Waterline: Maybelline The Colossal Kajal Superblack
- Mascara: L’Oréal Miss Baby Roll Mascara
- Eyelashes:Lashes: Huda beauty lashes in the style Camille
- Adhesive: Ardell Lash Grip
I hope you enjoyed watching this video, please like, share and subscribe for more!
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.