Hii my beauties 💋 💋 !!
On today’s post I will share a tutorial on how I create a cut-crease eye look.
And for this look I used the following products:
- Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Foundation: LA Girl PRO Coverage HD Longwear Illuminating Foundation in Warm Beige
- Concealer: Catrice Liquid Camouflage in the shade Light Beige
- Setting powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Blush: Essence Matt Touch Blush in the shade 20 Berry Me Up!
- Highlighter: Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter, in Sin
- Lips: Buxom Lightweight Liquid Lipstick in Devious Dolly
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette
- Wing: NYX Vivid Brights eyeliner in Vivid Halo
- Cut-Crease: Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glittery Eyeliner in Glam Rock
- Waterline: Maybelline The Colossal Kajal Superblack
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational
- Eyelashes: Eylure in Texture 117
Hope you enjoyed the video!
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀.