Hii my beauties 💋 💋 !!
I rarely go for a completely cool tone makeup look, but this time I had to do it. I want to start playing more with makeup, not just create safe looks, and yesterday I did a poll on Instagram Stories and most of you guys voted for a makeup look every week, so I will work on that for you guys.
So, for today’s look I was totally inspired by the Huda Beauty Desert Dusk eyeshadow palette, I am still in love with it!!!
And this is the look I came up with.
And to achieve it I used the following products:
- Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
- Foundation: L’Óreal Infallible 24h-Matte, in the shade Golden Beige + LA Girl PRO Coverage HD Longwear Illuminating Foundation in Warm Beige
- Concealer: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Light Warm
- Setting powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: Rimmel Natural Bronzer
- Blush: Wet n Wild Blush in the Shade Mellow Wine
- Highlighter: Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter, in Sin
- Lips: Huda Beauty Liquid Lipstick in Muse + NYX Lingerie in Ruffle Trim
- Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
- Eyebrows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyebrow gel: The Essence Make Me Brow, eyebrow mascara in 02 Browny Brows
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette (HB) + Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette (ABH)
- Set the primer: ABH Tempera
- Transition Color: ABH Buon Fresco + HB Musk
- Crease: HB Oud + HB Amethyst
- Lid: HB Twilight
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: theBalm Mary-Lou-Manizer
- Lower lashline: HB Oud + HB Amethyst
- Eyeliner:Wing: Essence Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Waterline: Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Black
- Mascara: L’Oréal Miss Baby Roll Mascara
- Eyelashes: Eylure Fleur Loves
I hope you like this look. Let me know, in the comment section below what other makeup looks you would like to see!
Give this post a like, if you enjoyed reading it 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog and youtube channel for more posts and videos 😀.