Hii my beauties 💋 💋 !!
Here I come again with another makeup look, but this time I decide to recreate one of my favorite looks from the queen of contour herself aka Kim Kardashian West.
There is one of her makeup looks that I have really liked and wanted to recreate for a while now and it is this one:
This look was created by Mario Dedivanovic aka MakeupByMario, and I wanted to share my take on it, so let’s get into it.
For the FACE I used:
- Lotion: MAC Oil Control Lotion
- Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
- Foundation: L’Óreal Infallible 24h-Matte, in the shade Golden Beige
- Concealer: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Light Warm
- Setting powder:Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: Rimmel Natural Bronzer
- Blush: The Body Shop All-In-One Cheek in the shade 06 Guava
- Highlighter: NYX Strobe of Genius Illuminating Palette
- Lips:Liquid Lipstick: NYX Lingerie in Ruffle Trim and NYX Lingerie in Push Up
- Lip Gloss: Essence XXXL Nude Lip gloss in Soft Whisper
- Spray: MAC Prep+Prime Fix +
And for the EYES I used:
- Eyebrows: Benefit Goof proof brow pencil in the shade no5
- Eyebrow gel: Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario Eye Shadow Palette + Urban Decay Naked Original
- Set the primer: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Transition Color: Isabel by ABH
- Crease + Inner Corner + Outer Corner + Lower Lashline: Lula and a bit of Violeta by ABH
- Lid: Marina by ABH + Sidecar by UD
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: theBalm Mary Lou-Manizer
- Eyeliner: Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Black
- Mascara: REVLON PhotoReady 3D Volume + L’Oréal Miss Baby Roll Mascara
This look is actually really simple, it’s a halo eye.
So, as usual, after doing the brows and applying and setting the eyeshadow primer I applied the transition shade, after that I defined the crease and started applying eyeshadow to the inner and outer corner and left a bit of space in the middle. After I was done applying and blending the inner corner and outer corner I applied the lid shade with a small shader brush, until I achieved the desired look.
Then I applied the mascara and found my FAVORITE combo! This mascara combo gives the false lash effect, I am absolutely loving it right now.
After that I applied the eyeliner, lower lash eyeshadow and the inner corner and brow bone highlighter.
And that concluded the look, I absolutely loved how it turned out. I really do enjoy simple and understated makeup looks and I am finally enjoying glosses as well.
Did you like this look? Do let me know in the comment section below.
Hit the like button for more posts like this 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog for more posts and videos 😀.