Hii my beauties 💋 💋 !!
A makeup look using this eyeshadow palette is definitely long overdue.
I have reviewed this eyeshadow palette last week (if you didn’t check it out already, you can read it by clicking HERE).
Because I am overdue on a makeup look using this eyeshadow palette, I will share with you guys not just one, but two eye options, one is a wearable with brown shades and another, slightly bolder, smokey eye, even though I don’t have a better quality picture of the smokey eye, I still want to share it with you guys.
So let’s get into the looks!!
For the NEUTRAL eye, I used:
- Transition Color: Katsina
- Crease: Jamila
- Lid: Senegal
- Outer Corner: Chad
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: theBalm Mary-Lou-Manizer
- Lower lashline: Katsina + Jamila
And it looked something like this.
And for the SMOKEY eye I used:
- Transition Color: Katsina + Jamila
- Crease + Outer Corner: Chad
- Lid: Wodaabe
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: Sleek Highlighting Palette in Cleopatra’s Kiss
- Lower lashline: Katsina + Jamila + Chad
And these are the shades I used for the smokey eye, and it turned out like this.
Did you like these looks?
Would you like to see this kind of post for other palettes?
Hope you enjoyed this post, and if you do recreate these look please share them with me.
Hit the like button for more posts like this 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog for more posts and videos 😀.