Hii my beauties 💋 💋 !!
Today is all about pampering yourself, and for that I partnered up Medi Spa.
Medi Spa, as the name suggests is a Spa which provides services such as facials, skin treatments, collagen induced treatments, body treatments, permanent hair removal, and so on.
Because I have worn a lot of makeup a lot lately, I wanted to pamper my face, and for that I chose the Deluxe Facial. I mean, we all know how important a facial is, it complete rejuvenates the skin and gives it that extra something we all want, and having one regularly really makes a big difference on the skin. And who doesn’t want a glowy skin? I know I do.
With the help of the experts at Medi Spa, we will be explaining the step by step of this treatment and the importance of each and every step, so let’s get into it:
STEP 1- CLEANSING: Cleansing was done using Gatineau Gentle Cleansing Milk, suitable for all skin types including the most sensitive. It is performed using a certain cleansing technique to remove all debris i.e. dirt, oil, bacteria, found on the surface of the epidermis.
STEP 2- EXFOLIATION WITH STEAM: The exfoliation was done using Gatineau Radiance Enhancing Gommage. This is an enzymatic exfoliator, hence made out of enzymes which dissolve the dead skin layer, leaving the skin soft, supple and radiant.
The steam helps to:
- Relax the skin and widen orifices so that proper cleansing can take place;
- Enable easier acceptance of products applied to the skin;
- It expands blood vessels thereby increasing blood circulation which in turn improves the waste product removal from cells and improves oxygen and nutrient supply to the cells;
- Softens dead cells from the stratum disjunctivum (last outer layer of the skin);
- Hydrates superficial layers of the skin;
- Completes the cleansing process;
- Penetrates deep into the follicles to loosen sebum and debris deposits, enabling their removal.
STEP 3- EXTRACTIONS: Firstly, the skin was prepped with toner, and then gently, and firmly, pressure was applied on the pores with the Ultrassonic Skin Scrubber, to remove all the particles clogging the pores.
STEP 4- SKIN ANALYSIS: After the extractions, a thorough skin analysis was performed and the results were:
- Skin type = Oily
- Skin Condition= Dehydrated and Sensitive
- Imperfections= Congested skin i.e underlying papules (pimples).
STEP 5- ELECTROTHERAPY: The first machine treatment performed was High Frequency over medium; the medium used was Oxygenating Cream. This increases heat, speeds up blood circulation, and thereby enables oxygen and nutrients to reach the cells quicker, thus the effects: oxygenating and nourishing.
The second machine treatment was the Vaccum Suction machine which works with a vacuum pump, driven by an electrical motor, which draws the skin into the cup, and the movements are done towards the lymph nodes. It helps to bring oxygen to cells and aid in the removal of toxins, improves colour, texture and appearance of skin, helps to degrease oily skin, reduces under-eye bags and puffiness, helps to prevent premature ageing, etc.
STEP 6- FACIAL MASSAGE: A facial massage is a series of specific movements or manipulations applied to the face, using various parts of the hands to achieve a specific effect. It increases the skin’s capacity to function more efficiently, thereby improving the skin’s texture, colour and muscular tone.
Its main benefits are:
- Stimulation of the blood and lymph circulation
- Relaxation of contracted muscles and generally the client.
- Cleansing and loosening of sebaceous blockages and increased desquamation
- Stimulation of muscle fibres
- Rate of desquamation is increased, thus skin texture is improved.
- Regeneration due to stimulation, cell turnover is increased.
You can see few bits of this treatment from the video below.
STEP 7- MASK: Before applying the mask, the Gatineau Activ Eclat serum was applied. It contains a cocktail of Vitamins C, E and F, as well as Hyaluronic Acid and glycol derivatives for hydration. This serums brightens the skin, protects, and smoothes it. The Whitening Filmomasque was then applied. It consists of marine alginates and calcium sulphate hydrates which helps to moisturize the skin, and increase the effectiveness of the serum that was applied firstly.
And that completes my pamper session.
After the treatment there are few things that you should be careful of, you should:
- Use an SPF and avoid direct sunlight exposure;
- Avoid touching your face; and
- Try and get as much rest/sleep as possible to get the benefits of the treatment at max.
I loved the treatment itself, the customer service and my overall experience there. Right after the treatment my skin felt super hydrated, soft and radiant. But on the second day is when I really felt a huge difference, after the skin absorbed all those products, my skin felt AMAZING, I mean amazing isn’t even enough, my skin felt so hydrated and soft plus it had this amazing glow and radiance to it. So, if you ask me, I would 100% do this again, and regularly.
Of course, I had to ask them for a coupon code for you guys and you can use the code DIIBLOGS or show this picture at checkout and it will give you 10% your entire treatment (it is valid for two weeks, from, Today, 24-11-2017, until 07-12-2017).
Hope you enjoyed this post, if you need any additional information, feel free to ask in the comment section below.
Hit the like button for more posts like this 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog for more posts and videos 😀.