Hii my beauties 💋 💋 !!
As you can probably tell from the tittle, today I will be reviewing the Huda Beauty Desert Dusk eyeshadow palette. This palette is everywhere, and I will share my thoughts on it. So let’s get into it!
- Brand:Huda Beauty
- Name of the product: Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette
- Content: 2 g of product and 18 shades
- Finishes: 1 dazzling glitter, 8 creamy mattes, 6 shimmering pearl shades and 3 duo-chrome toppers
- Packaging:Cardboard packaging with a mirror
WHERE TO PURCHASE? AND HOW MUCH?
You can buy this palette from Sephora, online and in stores and Huda Beauty’s website for 65$. Or you can buy with a retailer as well (as I always say, make sure it’s original). For my Mozambique readers, you can purchase an authentic one at Makeupmania Store (make sure to get yours before her stock finishes).
“Our second palette is filled with vibrant, highly-pigmented shades that reflect the exotic landscape of the Arabian Desert around us. We’ve introduced three new formulas to reflect all its dazzling mystery and charm, in particular the iridescent duo-chrome formulas just completely capture the mysterious desert mirages.” – Huda Kattan
- 8 x Matte Eyeshadows in Blazing, Saffron, Amethyst, Oud, Amber, Eden, Musk, and Desert Sand
- 6 x Pressed Pearl Eyeshadows in Turkish Delight, Angelic, Cashmere, Royal, Nefertiti, and Blood Moon
- 3 x Duo-Chrome Topper Eyeshadows in Retrograde, Twilight, and Celestial
- 1 x Pure Glitter Eyeshadow in Cosmo
PROs & CONs
- Beautiful and unique selection of shades;
- The palette has many finishes;
- It has a big (and good) mirror, where you can see the whole face;
- The shades are blendable and long lasting;
- Very little fall out when applying the eyeshadows;
- Is formulated without parabens and sulfates;
- And the best of all, they are pigmented.
- The glitter shade can be quite messy if not applied properly;
- To be honest, the palette is quite expensive;
- This palette definitely misses a highlighting shade.
Note that some shades feel a bit dry to the touch, especially the shade Amethyst (the purple one), but that does not impact the performance of the eyeshadow at all. The eyeshadows applies and blends beautifully.
To get the most out of the glitter shade (Cosmo), I recommend you apply a glitter adhesive first then the glitter shade, and so the glitter doesn’t move at all I like to apply the Eye Candy Liquid Sugar Glitter Adhesive on top.
Even though this palette is quite expensive, it is definitely worth every single penny. It has a unique color selection, the formulation is on point. I mean, it is one amazing palette and I couldn’t recommend it more.
I hope you enjoyed this post.
Have you tried this eyeshadow palette? What are your thoughts on this palette? Do let me know on the comment section below.
Hit the like button for more posts like this 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog for more posts and videos 😀.