Hii my beauties 💋 💋 !!
On today’s post I will be sharing my Diwali makeup look. On Instagram I asked if you guys wanted to see this makeup look and most of you said yes, so here I am sharing my Diwali makeup look.
On Diwali I wore a pink outfit and wanted to create a super glam look that would go perfectly with the outfit, and this is the look I came up with.
Because I wanted dramatic eye makeup, I started with the EYES, and this is what I used to achieve this look:
- Eyebrows: Anastacia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Ebony + The Essence Make Me Brow, eyebrow mascara in 02 Browny Brows
- Eyeshadow Primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette
- Set the primer: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Transition Color: Eden + Amber
- Crease + Outer V: Oud + Amethyst
- Lid: Angelic
- Lower lashline: Oud + Amethyst
- Glitter: Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glittery Eyeliner in Glam Rock
- Wing: Essence Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Waterline: Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Black
- Mascara: Benefit the Roller Lash Mascara
- Lashes: Eylure in Texture 117
- Adhesive: DUO in Black
So, as always the first step is doing the brows, applying and setting the eyeshadow primer.
Let me just tell you, this eye look took a lot of steps and blending!!
First of all, I applied the transition shades, the shade Eden first and Amber after that, blended them really well. After that I started building up the crease and outer corner, and for that I applied Oud first and the Amethyst on top of it just to give it a bit more purple tone, then I went again with the transition shades so everything looked seamless and well blended.
Once the crease and outer corner looked the way I wanted, I took some concealer on a detail brush and covered half the lid with it, just to get a half cut crease look, don’t worry if the line isn’t too sharp, we will apply some glitter eyeliner on the line afterwards. After applying the concealer, I applied the shade Angelic on top, and made sure I blended the lid and outer corner shades into each other. When I achieved the desired look I applied a silver glitter eyeliner on the cut crease line.
When the eyeshadow was all done I applied the eyeliners and falsies.
And the eyes were complete.
And after that I started with the FACE makeup, and for it I used:
- Lotion: MAC Oil Control Lotion
- Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Color Corrector: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Peach
- Foundation: MAC Matchmaster in the shade 5.0 + Estee Lauder, Double Wear Foundation in 2W2 Rattan
- Concealer: NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer in Custard
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush in Love Hangover
- Highlighter: Sleek Highlighting Palette in Cleopatra’s Kiss
- Lips: Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in Sell Out
- Spray: MAC Prep+Prime Fix + + Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
As always all the products are listed in order of application.
I don’t know if I have mentioned this before, but I do the lower lash line after I do my face makeup.
And this is how I achieved this look.
I hope you enjoyed this post!
Hit the like button for more posts like this 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog for more posts and videos 😀.