Hii my beauties 💋 💋 !!
Today I will (FINALLY) be sharing a makeup look with you guys, and it’s an easy one that you can recreate on Diwali or even any other occasion, it’s simple yet has that pop of color, these type of looks are the ones I go for, most of the time, because I really like simple looks.
So, let’s get into it.
Because the eye look was going to be simple I started with the FACE and for that I used:
- Primer: Benefit POREfessional
- Color Corrector: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Peach
- Foundation: MAC Matchmaster in the shade 5.0
- Concealer: NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer in Custard
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Cream: Laura Mercier Flawless Contouring Palette
- Powder: Smashbox Contour Palette
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: Benefit Boxed Blush in Galifornia
- Highlighter: MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Oh Darling!
- Lips: Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in Cool Girl
- Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
As always all the products are listed in the order of application.
And of course for Diwali I had to go a bit extra with the GLOW.
For the EYES I used:
- Eyebrows: Anastacia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Ebony + Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette + NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Brights
- Transition Color: KVD Ludwin
- Crease: KVD Solas and Samael
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: theBalm Mary-Lou-Manizer
- Lower lashline: NYX Lighter Green on the inner corner and darker green on the outer corner
- Wing: Inglot Gel Eyeliner in no 77
- Waterline: Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Black
- Mascara: REVLON PhotoReady 3D Volume
- Lashes: DUO Striplash adhesive in black
- Adhesive: Fleur de Force by Eylure & Fleur Loves
Basically what I did was, after doing the brows, applying and setting the primer, I went with the transition shade and the crease shade afterwards but with a very light hand, just to give the eyes some dimension.
After that, applied the eyeliners and the inner corner and brow bone highlighter.
I wanted to create a green ombré on the lower lash line, so I went with the lighter green from the inner corner towards the mid lash line and with the darker one from the outer corner towards the mid lash line as well, and blended the transition zone so it looked seamless and more with an ombré effect.
After I was done with the lower lash line, I applied mascara and falsies and voilá!
And this is how I achieved this look, you can change up the color to match any outfit.
I hope you enjoyed this look.
Hit the like button for more posts like this 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog for more posts and videos 😀.