Hii my beauties 💋 💋 !!
Today’s post is a review of the NYX Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipsticks.
I’ve been interested in this range ever since they came out, they have beautiful nudes plus, because they are NYX, these are quite inexpensive.
And not that I have tested a few shades of this range and I feel like I can share a better review.
Let’s get into it.
- Brand: NYX Cosmetics
- Range: Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick
- Content: 4ml
- Finish: Matte
- Packaging: Plastic tube with a long doe-foot applicator
- Range: 24 nude shades for all skin tones
WHERE TO PURCHASE? AND HOW MUCH?
You can purchase these Liquid Lips for 149.95 ZAR in Clicks Stores in South Africa or for $7.00 on the NYX website.
The claims on the NYX website are:
‘Slip into something seductive with Lip Lingerie, our new weightless liquid lipstick with a plush matte finish. Available in a range of color-kissed nudes—from cinnamon pink and chocolate brown, to warm mahogany red and classic nude beige—each sultry shade will coat the curves of your lips with irresistibly creamy color.’
So the claims to be tested are:
- Plush matte finish
- Color kissed Nudes
- Creamy color
PROs & CONs
Now let’s analyze the PROs and CONs of these liquid lipsticks:
- They are in fact long lasting but only if you are not eating anything, specially oily food.
- The line has a great range of nude shades.
- It’s definitely inexpensive.
- At least for the ones I tried, these are comfortable on the lips.
- These are pigmented, they have medium to almost full coverage in one layer.
- The application is easy and hassle-free.
- They are weightless.
- They don’t bleed.
- These are a bit sticky, some more than the others. It’s not something unbearable, but something to note.
- Again, doesn’t hold up at all with food.
I really like these liquid lips, they are affordable, the formula is good, and the color selection is amazing. If I have a full day of meetings and work, and I know I won’t have time to touch up, these are the ones I go for. They live up to its claims, so I am happy. Are these the best Liquid Lipsticks ever? No. But they are really good. I would definitely recommend these ones.
I hope you enjoyed this post, and found it useful.
Hit the like button for more posts like this 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog for more posts and videos 😀.