Hii my beauties 💋 💋 !!
And it’s Makeup Wednesday again, this is the most exciting post type to share. I love love lovee sharing makeup look with you guys.
This makeup look I actually wore out, it had it on the day of last week for a wedding ceremony. It’s quite simple yet bold. Everything I wanted for that day. And for this look I was inspired by the gold details on my clothes.
Let’s get into how I achieved it!
For the EYES I used:
- Eyebrows: Anastacia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Ebony + Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC’s Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette
- Set the primer: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Transition Color: Ludwin
- Crease: Succubus
- Lid: Liberatus
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed, in Champagne Pop
- Lower lashline: Ludwin + Succubus
- Wing: Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glittery Eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy + Eye Kandy Glitter shade Caramel Apple
- Waterline: L’Óreal’s Kajal Magique in Black
- Mascara: REVLON’s PhotoReady 3D Volume
- Lashes: Huda beauty lashes in the style Camille
- Adhesive: DUO Striplash adhesive in black
As you all know first step is to do the brows, apply and set the eyeshadow primer, only after that I go for the eyeshadow.
So, for the eyeshadow all I did was apply the transition and crease shade, after that a bit of a creamy white shade to the lid, just so the eye could have some dimension. After that I took the Urban Decay glitter eyeliner and did a normal wing, and because the liner wasn’t as opaque as I wanted it to be I took some loose glitter and applied the UD’s eyeliner, and let it dry. Make sure when you do this to not open the eyes all the way because the glitter will transfer to the crease, you can only fully open once the glitter is completely dry.
Once all of that was done, I applied the lower lash line, inner corner and brow bone eyeshadow, mascara, falsies and some waterline eyeliner.
And that was all for the eyes.
For the FACE I applied the following products:
- Lotion: MAC’s Oil Control Lotion
- Primer: Benefit POREfessional
- Color Corrector: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Peach
- Foundation: Estee Lauder, Double Wear Foundation in 2W2 Rattan + 1 drop of The Body Shop’s Shade Adjusting Drops in Darkening
- Concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour + Bronzer: Smashbox’s Contour Palette
- Blush: Morphe’s 9B Blush Palette (2nd Row, 1st Shade L-R)
- Highlighter: BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed, in Champagne Pop
- Lips: NYX Lingerie in Exotic
- Spray: MAC’s Prep+Prime Fix+ + Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
As always all the products are listed in order of application, and that completes this look.
Hope you liked it!
Hit the like button for more posts like this 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog for more posts and videos 😀.