Hii my beauties 💋 💋 !!
Welcome back to Makeup Wednesdays!
Today’s makeup look is a really (really really!!) orange one using the Morphe 35O eyeshadow palette. To be honest I used this palette after a really long time. Kinda forgot about it.
This time I was totally inspired by the headpiece that I am wearing in the picture. It’s so glam and in your face, that I wanted to create a look to go with it.
So let’s get into how I did it!
By now all of you must know by now that I love to start with the EYES, and to achieve this look I used:
- Eyebrows: Anastacia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Ebony
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC’s Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Morphe’s 35O Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette
- Eyeliner: REVLON’s Waterproof Kajal
- Mascara: Maybelline’s Lash Sensational
- Eyelashes: Eylure Dangerouss Beauty, The Lash Edit No 157
As always brows, applying and setting the eyeshadow primer is the first step. After that I applied the transition shades, then I applied the first outer V shade and went straight for the lid. Built the lid up really well, and only then I applied the second Outer V shade. And blended it towards the lid shade. I kept reapplying the colors until I reached the desired opacity.
After the eyes were done I applied the kajal, mascara and falsies. And that was all!!
For the FACE I used the following products:
- Lotion: MAC’s Oil Control Lotion
- Primer: MAC’s Prep+Prime Natural Radiance in Radiante Yellow
- Foundation: MAC’s Matchmaster in the shade 5.0
- Concealer: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Light Warm
- Setting powder: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: Morphe 9B Blush Palette (2nd Row, 2nd Blush L-R)
- Highlighter: Anastacia Beverly Hills That Glow Kit, in Glow – Dripping in Gold
- Lips: NYX Lingerie in Ruffle Trim
- Spray: MAC’s Prep+Prime Fix +
And voilá! This is the final look.
Hope you liked it. Do let me know, in the comment section below, which other makeup looks you would like to see.
Hit the like button for more posts like this 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog for more posts and videos 😀.