Hii my beauties 💋 💋 !!
It’s makeup Wednesday again!
For today’s makeup look I have a half purple cut-crease. I’ve been so inspired by color lately that even I cannot believe myself. I always liked to wear neutral colored makeup, nothing too flashy just subtle and I still do for my day-to-day life, but when it comes to create looks for the blog I lovee playing with color. It looks beautiful.
And today’s look is no exception, this makeup look was inspired by the purple and silver Indian dress that I am wearing in the picture.
Let’s see how I achieved it.
As always I like to start with the EYES, and for it I used:
- Eyebrows: Benefit Ka-Brow in the shade no5 + Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: Catrice Prime and Fine, Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette + MAC’s Purple Times Nine
- Set the primer: Rimmel Stay Matte in the shade 004 Sandstorm
- Transition Color: Lazarus (KVD S&L)
- Crease + Outer V: Saleos + Shax (KVD S&L)
- Lid:1st and 2nd shade from the 2nd row (MAC)
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: Makeup Revolution Blush Palette Blush Goddess (2nd shade, L-R)
- Lower lash line: Saleos + Shax (KVD S&L)
- Cut-Crease: NYX White Liquid Liner + Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glittery Eyeliner in Glam Rock
- Wing: Essence’s Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Waterline: REVLON’s Waterproof Kajal
- Mascara: REVLON’s PhotoReady 3D Volume
- Lashes: Eylure in Texture 117
- Adhesive:Ardell Clear adhesive
So, as always before applying the eyeshadow I do my brows, apply and set the eyeshadow primer.
So for the eyeshadow, I start by applying the transition shade, after that the crease and outer V shade. After these shades were well placed and blended I took concealer on a small detail brush and started cutting the crease, but only till mid-lid.
Then I started packing the purple shade to the places where I applied the concealer. Once I got the desired opacity I started blending the transition zone from the purple to the outer V shade. And I kept packing the purple shade and blending towards the outer V shade until I achieved the desired look.
Then with the white eyeliner I went over that cut crease line and once it dried down I went over it with the glitter eyeliner, I applied the white eyeliner first just so the glitter would pop.
After that I did the eyeliners, applied the mascara, falsies, and lower lash eyeshadow.
That was all for the eyes, after that I started with the FACE and for that I used:
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
- Foundation: L’Óreal Infallible 24h-Matte, in the shade Golden Beige
- Concealer: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Light Warm
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Rimmel Stay Matte in the shade 004 Sandstorm
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: NARS Blush in the shade Desire
- Highlighter: Makeup Revolution Blush Palette Blush Goddess (2nd shade, L-R)
- Lips: NYX Lingerie in Push Up + NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Zurich
- Spray: MAC’s Prep+Prime Fix+
As always all products listed in order of application.
And this is the final look!
Hope you liked this look. Do let me know in the comment section below what other looks you would like to see next.
Hit the like button for more posts like this 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog for more posts and videos 😀.