Hii my beauties 💋 💋 !!
It’s makeup Wednesday again 😍, and today’s look is a more subtle take on the rainbow look.
There are sooo many rainbow looks out there, but not all of them are as wearable, so I decided to create a more wearable one, yet still rainbowy and, of course, sparkly.
I was inspired by this white and colorful Indian dress.
So let’s see how I did this!
Because for this look I mostly had to work with the lower lash line, I started with the FACE makeup. To achieve this look I used:
- Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
- Color Corrector: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Peach
- Foundation: MAC Matchmaster in the shade 5.0
- Concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Rimmel Stay Matte in the shade 004 Sandstorm
- Contour: Smashbox’s Contour Palette
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: Essence Matt Touch Blush in the shade 20 Berry Me Up!
- Highlighter: Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter, in Sin
- Lips: Bh Cosmetics Lip Liner in Rosy + NYX Lingerie in Ruffle Trim
- Spray: MAC’s Prep+Prime Fix+
As always all the products are listed in the order of application.
For the EYES I used:
- Eyebrows: Avon Brow Definer in Soft Black + The Essence Make Me Brow, eyebrow mascara in 02 Browny Brows
- Eyeshadow primer: Catrice Prime and Fine, Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Brights
- Set the primer: Rimmel’s Stay Matte in the shade 004 Sandstorm
- Transition Color + Crease: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Lid + Brow bone: Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter, in Sin
- Lower lashline (From inner corner to outer): Yellow, darker yellow, lighte green, green (last row, application order R-L) blue (3rd row, 2nd shade) and purple (2nd row, 1st shade).
- Wing: Essence’s Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Waterline: L’Óreal’s Kajal Magique in Black
- Mascara: REVLON’s PhotoReady 3D Volume
- Lashes: Eylure Dangerouss Beauty, The Lash Edit No 154 (but only the outer half)
- Adhesive: Ardell Clear adhesive
As always the first steps are doing the brows, applying and setting the eyeshadow primer. After that I applied a bit of a transition/crease shade and a bit of highlighter on the lid, just to give some dimension to the eye, applied the eyeliners, mascara and falsies.
After that I started working with the under-eye, I wanted to do a rainbow effect so with I started with a yellow on the inner eye, then applied the green, then blue and then purple. I fist placed the colors and after that I blended them one into another so the transition would be seamless. I applied the eyeshadows with a flat definer blush.
And that was all for the makeup look.
Hope you enjoyed this look!
Let me know, in the comment section below, what you would like to see more.
Hit the like button for more posts like this 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog for more posts and videos 😀.