Hii my beauties 💋 💋 !!
I want to try and share a makeup look every Wednesdays, so fingers crossed.
So, as you can see from the tittle I have another makeup look to share with you guys, and this one is an exciting one, it’s a blue and golden glitter reverse cut-crease. I have a step-by-step on how to create a reverse cut-crease, you can check it out by clicking HERE.
So, I was inspired by this blue and golden Indian dress to create this look. And I loved the end result.
So, let’s get into on how achieved this look.
Because this look required the use of glitter I started with the EYES. And to achieve the look I used:
- Eyebrows: Benefit Goof proof brow pencil in the shade no5 + Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC’s Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Brights
- Set the primer: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Transition Color + Lower Lashline: Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Creemebrule
- Inner Lid: 3rd Row, 2nd eyeshadow (L-R)
- Outer Lid: Eye Kandy Liquid Sugar + Loose glitter in Caramel Apple
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed, in Champagne Pop
- Eyeliner: REVLON’s Waterproof Kajal
- Mascara: REVLON’s PhotoReady 3D Volume
- Lashes: Eylure Dangerouss Beauty, The Lash Edit No 141
- Adhesive: Ardell Clear adhesive
Since I have a step-by-step on a reverse cut-crease, I feel like I don’t have to explain this look that much. But just to let you guys know, before applying the glitter I traced the outer line with some glitter eyeliner and filled it in with the loose glitter.
For the FACE I used:
- Primer: Benefit POREfessional
- Color Corrector: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Peach
- Foundation: MAC’s Matchmaster in the shade 5.0
- Concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: Wet n Wild Megaglo Contouring Palette in Dulce De Leche
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: Essence Matt Touch Blush in the shade 20 Berry Me Up!
- Highlighter: BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed, in Champagne Pop
- Lips: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Zurich
- Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
As always all the products are listed in the order of application.
And this is the final look!
Let me know your thoughts on this look in the comment section below.
Hit the like button for more posts like this 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog for more posts and videos 😀.
Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Twitter | Snapchat (@Diicxita)