Hii my beauties !!
Finally a makeup look to share with you guys.
So, today’s look will be a peach smokey eye with a blue lower lash line. Yes, I know what you are thinking, another blue lower lash line, but I absolutely loveee how it looks. And since the Panjabi suit that inspired me to create this look had a touch of blue, I went for it.
I really like creating makeup looks with Indian clothes, Indian clothes inspire me the most because of the mixture of colors and textures.
Because it is a smokey eye, I started with the EYES, and for that I used:
- Eyebrows: Avon Brow Definer in Soft Black
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC’s Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Morphe 35N Matte Eyeshadow Palette
- Set the primer: Rimmel Stay Matte in the shade 004 Sandstorm
- Transition Color: Light peach shade
- Crease + Lid: Other two darker peach shades + Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glittery Eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy on top of the lid
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: MAC’s Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle
- Lower lash line: MAC Fresh-Water
- Eyeliner: REVLON’s Waterproof Kajal
- Mascara: REVLON’s PhotoReady 3D Volume
- Lashes: Eylure Dangerous Beauty, The Lash Edit No 141
- Adhesive: Ardell Clear adhesive
So, as always I did the brows, applied and set the eyeshadow primer first.
Then I started with the eyeshadow, first went with the transition shade, and then crease and lid shade ones. I wanted to go from a light peach to a slightly darker peach. And because it was looking a bit one dimensional I added some glitter to the mid lid. Then added the blue to the lower lash line, mascara, falsies and eyeliner. This time I didn’t go for a winged eyeliner, wanted to do something different.
And for the FACE I used:
- Primer: Yardley London Illuminating Primer
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24h-Matte, in the shade Golden Beige
- Concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Rimmel Stay Matte in the shade 004 Sandstorm
- Contour: Smashbox’s Contour Palette
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: Wet n Wild Blush in the Shade Mellow Wine
- Highlighter: MAC’s Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle
- Lips: Yardley Juicy Melon
- Spray: MAC’s Prep+Prime Fix+
As always all face products are listed in the order of application.
Hope you enjoyed this look.
Let me know what other looks I can create for you guys.
Hit the like button for more posts like this .
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog for more posts and videos .