Hii my beauties 💋 💋 !!
So, one of my really good friends is getting married, yesterday was her Mehndi Party (It’s a party in which the bride gets her henna tattoo done, and so does everyone else), and on today’s blog post I will share with you guys the makeup and outfit I had on yesterday.
Since Mehndi is kind of olivey green, I wanted to go for a green outfit and makeup to match.
So let’s get into my look!!
This is the outfit that I had on, it’s a green and a beige Patiala Suit (That has a tunic top, wide pants and a scarf like piece). With some golden embroidery on it. For accessories I went for some golden earring and lots of green and golden bangles, just the way I like, simple!
For the makeup I went with shades such as olive green and browns so it could match the theme that I kind of had going on. I placed the olive green on the inner lid and browns on the outer V and crease.
So, for the EYES I used:
- Eyebrows: Benefit Ka-Brow in the shade no5 + ColorPop Brow Pencil – Jet Set Black + Benefit Gimme brow in the shade no5
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC’s Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadow Palette: Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario Eye Shadow Palette
- Set the primer: Rimmel’s Stay Matte in the shade 004 Sandstorm
- Transition Color: Isabel
- Crease: Violeta
- Lid: Bronx
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: Marina
- Lower lashline: Isabel + Violeta
- Wing: Essence’s Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Waterline: Maybelline The Colossal Kajal Superblack
- Mascara: REVLON’s PhotoReady 3D Volume
- Lashes: Morphe in ML#1
- Adhesive: DUO Striplash adhesive in black
So, as always after doing the brows, applying and setting the eyeshadow primer I applied the brow bone shade and after that the transition shade.
After that, I started building up the crease and the outer corner with darker shades, and blended it to the transition shade so it would look seamless. And only after the outer corner was well blended I stared applying the lid shade in patting motions.
After that applied the lower lash line shades, the inner corner eyeshadow, the eyeliner, mascara and some falsies to finish off the eyes.
For the FACE I used:
- Primer: Benefit POREfessional
- Color Corrector: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Peach
- Foundation: Estee Lauder, Double Wear Foundation in 2W2 Rattan
- Concealer: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Light Warm
- Setting powder: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Contour: Wet n Wild Megaglo Contouring Palette in Dulce De Leche
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: Wet n Wild Blush in the Shade Mellow Wine
- Highlighter: BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed, in Champagne Pop
- Lips: NYX Lingerie in Exotic
- Spray: MAC’s Prep+Prime Fix +
As always all face the products are listed in order of application.
And this is the final look.
I hope you liked it, leave your thoughts on this look in the comment section below, I would appreciate that.
Unfortunately I won’t be able to post on Friday because I will be a bit busy with the wedding ceremonies, but will be back on Monday! Meanwhile you can follow me on Instagram and Snapchat where I will be sharing my looks and bits from the wedding.
Hit the like button for more posts like this 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog for more posts and videos 😀.