Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Hope you had a well spent Easter weekend.
Since there is one more weekend left of Coachella I wanted to create a Coachella make-up inspo for all of you that get to go it, it’s a very simple and bronzy look, with a pop of color. I know, another one with blue! But I loveee how blue looks with golden and brown shades, couldn’t control myself! I wanted to make something easy to achieve yet something different, but most important of all I wanted to make it super wearable.
Let’s get to it.
For this look I started with the face first, because the eyeshadow palette I was going use had almost none fallout.
So, for the FACE I used:
- Lotion: Benefit Total Moisture Face Cream
- Primer: Benefit POREfessional + Smashbox’s Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Color Corrector: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Peach
- Foundation: Estee Lauder, Double Wear Foundation in 2W2 Rattan + Make Up Forever Ultra HD Foundation Stick in the shade 123 = Y365
- Concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Setting powder:
- Under-Eye: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the Face: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: Catrice Sun Glow Matte Bronzer in the shade Medium
- Blush: Essence Matt Touch Blush in the shade 20 Berry Me Up!
- Highlighter: BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed, in Champagne Pop
- Lips: Huda Beauty Liquid Lipstick in Spice Girl + Anastacia Liquid Lipstick in Crush
- Fixing Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
And as always all products are listed in the order of application.
Now for the EYES:
- Eyebrows: Benefit Ka-Brow in the shade no5 + Anastacia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Granite
- Eyeshadow primer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Eyeshadows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario Eye Shadow Palette + MAC’s Fresh-Water in Velux Pearl
- Set the primer: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Transition Color: Isabel
- Crease + Outer V: Violeta
- Lid: Marina
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed, in Champagne Pop + Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glittery Eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy (Inner Corner)
- Lower lashline: MAC’s Fresh-Water in Velux Pearl
- Wing: Essence’s Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof + Lakmé Absolute Shine Line in Liquid Gold
- Upper: Maybelline The Colossal Kajal Superblack
- Lower: Essence Kajal pencil in Beach Bum
- Mascara: REVLON’s PhotoReady 3D Volume
- Lashes: Morphe in ML#1
- Adhesive: DUO Striplash adhesive in black
As always first I start by doing the brows, applying and setting the eyeshadow base.
The eyeshadow is quite simple, just three shades, because I wanted to keep the look skin focused. So, I started with the brow bone shade and after that I applied the transition shade. When the transition shade was well blended I applied the crease and outer corner shade and blended the shade out with the transition shade. After all that I applied the lid shade and blended out the harsh lines and applied the lower lash line shade.
And that was all for the eyeshadow.
Then I applied the winged eyeliner, first the black one and on top of that one I applied the golden one. After that the waterline eyeliners, mascara and falsies.
And we were done with the eyes, you could have left it just like that, but since this is a Coachella inspo look I had to go the extra mile with some face stickers. I applied some to the cheek bone, outer corner and to the brow bone, and some glitter eyeliner to the inner corner just to add something extra and look more Coachellaesc.
Lastly I applied some setting spray and voilá!
That is all for the look.
I hope you liked it! Let me know if you would wear this look for Coachella.
Hit the like button for more posts like this 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog for more posts and videos 😀.