Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Today’s post is a make-up look one. I think I’m too into the cut creases lately, but it looks soooo beautiful I cannot not do it.
Today’s cut-crease was created using one palette only, and that is the Anastacia Beverly Hills (ABH) Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette. This palette is my absolute favorite one, the color selection is just perfect (check my review on this palette HERE).
So let’s get into the look.
As always I started with the EYES, and these are the products I used:
- Eyebrows: Benefit Ka-Brow in the shade no5 + Anastacia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Granite
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC’s Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
- Set the primer: Rimmel’s Stay Matte in the shade 004 Sandstorm
- Transition Color: Golden Ochre + Burnt Orange
- Crease: Love Letter + Venetian Red + Red Ochre
- To Cut the Crease: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Nude
- Lid: Vermeer
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: Vermeer
- Lower lashline: Burnt Orange + Love Letter
- Wing: Essence’s Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Waterline: Maybelline The Colossal Kajal Superblack (Only on the outer 2/3 of the waterline)
- Mascara: Maybelline’s Lash Sensational
- Lashes: Morphe in ML#1
- Adhesive: DUO Striplash adhesive in black
So, as always the first steps are, doing the brows, applying and setting the eyeshadow primer and applying the brow bone highlighter.
Then I started by applying the transition shades, after that I applied the crease shade, 1st Love Letter and then I blended it out with Golden Ochre, then I applied the Venetian Red and also blended it out with Golden Ochre and lastly I applied the Red Ochre and blended it away as well.
After the crease was well blended I took some concealer on a small lip brush and started cutting the crease, while cutting the crease I didn’t close my eyes all the way, I left them a bit open so I could carve out the crease precisely, I think it’s easier this way.
Then I applied the lid shade over the concealer, I packed it using a small lip brush, so the application would be precise and opaque.
When all of that was done I applied the eyeliner, falsies and some eyeshadow to the lower lash line.
And that was all for the eyes.
After all of that was done I went for the FACE, and as always all the products are listed in the order of application. So I used:
- Lotion: MAC’s Oil Control Lotion
- Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
- Color Corrector: Catrice AllRound Concealer palette
- Foundation: L’Óreal’s Infallible 24h-Matte, in the shade Golden Beige
- Concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Nude
- Setting powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: Essence Matt Touch Blush in the shade 20 Berry Me Up!
- Highlighter: Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter, in Sin
- Liquid Lipstick: Rimmel London Provocalips, 16hr Kiss Proof Lip Color 730 Make Your Move + Color Pop Ultra Satin Lips in Spritz
- Spray: MAC’s Prep+Prime Fix +
And this is the final look!
Hope you liked it.
It’s getting easier and easier to do a cut-crease now, especially when using a concealer to cut the crease.
Let me know which other looks would you like me to recreate.
Hit the like button for more posts like this 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog for more posts and videos 😀.