Hii my beauties 💋 !!
Today I’ve got another smokey eye but this one is a bit more wearable and it’s using pink/red tones. I was inspired by the Tarte Tarteist Pro Eye Shadow Palette. This palette is soooo beautiful and I had to use this one (review coming up soon!!).
Since I’ve used this palette before I know that there is almost no fallout, so I started with the face make-up.
As always all the face make-up is listed in order of application.
- Lotion: MAC’s Oil Control Lotion
- Primer: Benefit POREfessional
- Color Corrector: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Peach
- Foundation: Estee Lauder, Double Wear Foundation in 2W2 Rattan
- Concealer: MAC’s Pro Longwear Concealer in the shade NC35 + NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Setting powder: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Cream: The Body Shop’s Shade Adjusting Drops in Darkening
- Powder: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: Benefit Dandelion
- Highlighter: Anastacia Beverly Hills That Glow Kit, in Glow (Golden Bronze+ Bubbly)
- Lips: Huda Beauty Liquid Lipstick in Muse
- Spray: MAC’s Prep+Prime Fix +
This foundation I like applying with the Beauty Blender.
Note: When wearing a smokey eye always pair it with a nude lip, so it doesn’t take away from the eye look.
So, now for the eyes!!
- Eyebrows: Benefit Ka-Brow in the shade no5 + Anastacia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Granite
- Eyebrow gel: The Body Shop’s Lash and Brow Gel
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC’s Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Tarte Tarteist Pro Eye Shadow Palette
- Set the primer: Chic
- Transition Color: Profresh + Mod
- Crease: Drama
- Lid: Minx
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: Glam
- Lower lashline: Mod + Drama
- Wing: Essence’s Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Waterline: L’Óreal’s Kajal Magique in Black
- Mascara: Maybelline’s Lash Sensational
- Lashes: Eylure in Texture 117
- Adhesive: DUO Striplash adhesive in black
As always, after doing the brows, setting and applying the eyeshadow primer I started with the transition shades, first with the light one and after that the pink one. When I got the desired opacity I went with the crease shade and focused it on the outer corner and on the crease line (for it to be placed precisely I apply it with the eyes slightly open).
After the shades were seamlessly blended I started applying the lid shade (it’s such a beautiful one 😍😍), and applied it precisely on the lid, didn’t go all the way over to the crease.
After all the shadows were placed, I reapplied the crease and the transition shades where it wasn’t as opaque as should be.
Then started applying the lower lashline and the inner corner and brow bone shades. of course more blending required (at this point I was tired of blending😂😂).
After all that applying and blending, I applied the eyeliner, mascara and the lashes.
And all done! It took a lot of blending, I must say that!
And this is the end result.
Hope you enjoyed this look.
Hit the like button for more posts like this 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog for more posts and videos 😀.