Hii my beauties 💋 💋 !!
Today I will be testing if the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer is actually a dupe for the Benefit POREfessional.
Many of us know that POREfessional is the best pore filling primer out there, but it can get quite expensive. And the Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser has been told to be the dupe for the POREfessional. But is that true? Let’s check it out!!
PACKAGING AND CONTENT WISE:
- The Benefit POREferrional is sold for about 31$ at Sephora, and the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser is sold for about 7$ at any drugstore.
- Both of them come in a plastic squeeze tube container;
- Both of them have 22ml of product (you can get the porefessional in the mini version with 7ml and in the jumbo version with 44.3ml).
- Both of them have a silicony feel but the POREfessional has a thinner consistency;
- The POREfessional has a beige tint to it and the Baby Skin is completely transparent;
- The Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser feels heavier than the Benefit POREfessional;
- Both of them fill the pores really well, but Benefit POREfessional is slightly better;
- Both of them are soft to the touch and leave the skin feeling velvety;
- Scent wise, the POREfessional has a citrusy scent to it and the Baby Skin has a small hint of a lotion like scent, nothing too noticeable.
- The lasting power is about the same with both of them
So, are they dupes?
Yes, these two products are dupes. And very good dupes at that, they work almost the same way, which is really good considering the price difference.
Hope you enjoyed this post,
Have you tried both of these products? Let me know.
Hit the like button for more posts like this 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog for more posts and videos 😀.