Hii my beauties 💋 💋 !!
Today I will share with you guys a make-up look. As you can see by the tittle of this post, it’s a smokey eye but with a twist, it has a glittery winged eyeliner, an unexpected twist. Something different and something that will make everyone take a double check at your eyes.
Actually this was not as hard to achieve as it looks, just required a lot of layering and of course BLENDING!! Especially on the transition from the lid shade to the crease shade.
So let’s see how achieved this look.
Since it’s a dark eye, I decided to start with the eyes just so any fallout could be wiped off easily.
- Eyebrows: Benefit Ka-Brow in the shade no5 + Anastacia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Granite
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC’s Paint Pot in Painterly
- Set the primer: Rimmel’s Stay Matte in the shade 004 Sandstorm
- Transition Color: Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette, shade Ludwin
- Crease: Tarte Tarteist Pro Eye Shadow Palette, shade Whimsy
- Lid: Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette, shade Shax
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: MAC’s Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle
- Lower lashline: Tarte Tarteist Pro Eye Shadow Palette, shade Whimsy and Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette, shade Shax
- Wing: Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glittery Eyeliner in Glam Rock
- Waterline: The Body Shop’s Eye Definer in the Shade White
- Mascara: Benefit the Roller Lash Mascara
After the brows and applying and setting the eyeshadow primer, I applied the transition shade and after that I placed the brow bone highlighter so there would be no harsh edges after all that blending that was coming up.
Then I applied the crease shade, and didn’t just focus on the crease line but went a bit above and below it so the transition from lid to the crease shade would be easier. I blended it really well and made sure it was as diffused as possible.
After that I packed the black shade on to the lid. I started by applying just to the lid and with a fluffy brush started blending the lid to crease transition zone so the transition would look as seamless as possible. And repeated the process at least 2 to 3 times until I achieved the desired look.
After that all, I applied the glitter and pencil eyeliner and the mascara. I didn’t want to go for lashes.
Then after applying and setting the foundation and concealer I smoked out the lower lashline as well, first applied the brown shade and after that the black shade to the outer 1/3 of the lashline.
And voilá, the eyes were complete.
- Primer: Benefit POREfessional
- Color Corrector: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Peach
- Foundation: L’Óreal’s Infallible 24h-Matte, in the shade Golden Beige
- Concealer: La Girl Pro Concealer in the shade Pure Beige + Catrice Liquid Camoflage in the shade Light Beige
- Setting powder: Rimmel’s Stay Matte in the shade 004 Sandstorm
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: Wet n Wild Blush in the Shade Mellow Wine
- Highlighter: BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed, in Champagne Pop
- Lips: Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Lolita + Anastacia Liquid Lipstick in Crush
- Spray: MAC’s Prep+Prime Fix +
For the face, as always, all products listed in the order of application.
And that is all. Hope you liked it!!
Hit the like button for more posts like this 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog for more posts and videos 😀