Hii my beauties 💋!!
Finally I have a make-up look to share with you guys, I promise will try to come up with looks more often. Definitely added that to my to do list!
So, today’s look is something really different and out of my comfort zone, something bold with a touch of color. I saw this look on Pinterest so I really wanted to recreate it.
Since this look required the use of glitter, I decided to go with the eyes first.
First of all I did my brows, then I applied and set the eyeshadow primer. After that I went with the brow bone shade and then went with the transition shade. Just a bit so there was a shadow of brown to help blend the other colors better.
After all that I took the black crease shade on an angled eyeliner brush and cut the crease, and then I blended the black shade so there were no harsh lines.
After that I applied the glitter adhesive and started applying the loose glitter in patting motions below the cut crease line, so the whole lid would be fully covered.
After I got the desired look, I started with the pink to purple gradient crease line. Since I don’t have a pink and purple liquid eyeliner I decided to make the line with eyeshadow.
So I wet my brush with some MAC’s Fix+, wiped off the excess and picked up the colors. Because I wanted a gradient effect I started with a pink on the inner crease, then to a slightly darker pink and then finished it off with a purple. And to make it even more seamless I went with the brush with which I applied the pink, and went over the whole line, with a very light hand, of course.
After that I applied the eyeliner, mascara and falsies.
All products listed below.
- Eyebrows: Bh Cosmetics’ Flawless Brow Trio in Dark
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC’s Paint Pot in Painterly
- Set the primer: Rimmel’s Stay Matte in the shade 004 Sandstorm
- Transition Color : Urban Decay’s Naked Original – Naked + Buck
- Crease: Gradient (Inner corner to outer corner) Morphe’s Barbie Girl + Morphe’s Rosewood + Bh Cosmetics Foil Eyes Palette’s purple shade
- Lid: Eye Kandy Liquid Sugar + Micabella Silver Glitter
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: Urban Decay’s Naked Original – Virgin
- Lower lashline: Urban Decay’s Naked Original – Naked + Buck + Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette – Shax
- Eyeliner: Essence’s Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Mascara: Maybelline’s Lash Sensational + REVLON’s PhotoReady 3D Volume
- Adhesive: Ardell Clear adhesive
- Lashes: Eylure Dangerous Beauty, The Lash Edit no 141
After I finished the eyes I started with the face, and as always all products are listed in order of application.
- Lotion: L’Óreal’s Triple Active Anti-Shine
- Primer: Yardley London Illuminating Primer
- Foundation: L’Óreal’s Infallible 24h-Matte, in the shade Golden Beige
- Concealer: La Girl Pro Concealer in the shade Pure Beige + Catrice Liquid Camoflage in the shade Light Beige
- Setting powder: Rimmel’s Stay Matte in the shade 004 Sandstorm
- Contour: Bh Cosmetics’ Forever Nude, Sculpt & Glow
- Bronzer: Catrice Sun Glow Matte Bronzer in the shade Medium
- Blush: Essence Matt Touch Blush in the shade 20 Berry Me Up!
- Highlighter: BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed, in Champagne Pop
- Lips: MAC’s Verve in Satin Finish + MAC’s Pure Zen, in Cremesheen Finish in the middle
So this is the final look that I achieved. Something very different and bold.
Hope you enjoyed it.
Let me know if you want more bold looks like these.
Hit the like button for more posts like this 👍.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog for more posts and videos 😃