Hii my beauties !!!
It’s that time again. FAVORITES TIME!!!!!
This time I have lots of make-up favorites for you guys, I’ve tried so much stuff in the last few months. So thankful to have been able to get my hands in these babies, it has definitely been a struggle getting my hands on some of these make-up items.
This time I have I have experimented a lot with mixing formulas, as in, mixing foundations, concealers and lip products. The final effect is just beautiful.
Let’s get to my favorites!
- My go to foundation has been the mixture of the MAC’s Matchmaster in the shade 5.0 and the Estee Lauder, Double Wear Foundation in 2W2 Rattan. The coverage and finish that it gives is just beautiful. Just the Double Wear foundation is really good, and mixed with the MAC one is even better.
- Mixing concealers has been great too!! I’ve been mixing the MAC’s Pro Longwear Concealer in the shade NC35 and the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard. I use the MAC one for concealing and the NARS one for highlighting. It doesn’t look cakey at all, it looks amazing and it covers everythingg!
- Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder is really good!!! I don’t know if it because of my skin tone or what, this powder is the most perfect setting powder for the under eyes. All those small fine lines and creases disappear once I apply this powder, and it looks even better if applied with a damped beauty blender (check my tip of the month in which I talk about this technique).
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer! Another cult favorite that I got to try, and now I understand why it’s so hyped up. This puppy is amazing, such a great bronzer to contour with. Love, love, love !!!!!!!! Check out my first impression on this bronzer HERE.
- NYX Powder Blush in the shade Silky Rose, is really good one too. I lovee shades like these for blushes. They complement my skin tone really well, and this formula is really good stays on for really long.
- Anastacia Modern Renaissence, I don’t know what else I can say about this palette, other that it’s a very different and really good palette. I’ve done a full review on this (click HERE to check it out) and I can’t seem to not use this.
- Huda Beauty Liquid Lipstick in Spice Girl, this liquid lip is another really good one. Love the thin yet full coverage formulation of this one. I did a full review on this one too, click HERE to check it out.
- And another combo, this one for liquid lip. I loveee the shade that comes out of mixing Anastacia Liquid Lipstick in Crush and the Rimmel London Provocalips, 16hr Kiss Proof Lip Color 730 Make Your Move it’s a beautiful color, and the mixture of these two formulas make it last even longer than what it does!
Are any of my favorites yours? Let me know.
Hit the like button for more posts like this.
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my blog for more posts and videos 😀
Have a great day!
See you Sunday!!
– Dii –
Follow me on my other social media accounts: