Hii my beauties !!
Today’s post is about ways to remove make-up.
It’s always hard to remove make-up at the end of the day, we all get lazy and are very tired from all the day’s work. I know, I get lazy too sometimes. But it’s very important to remove the make-up every single day before you go to sleep.
And here are the reasons why you should NEVER SLEEP WITH YOUR MAKE-UP ON:
- The pores get clogged and may cause breakouts;
- It will create blackheads;
- It will cause irritation to the skin;
- It will develop bacteria that will further on results in breakouts or even acne;
- And it will reduce the amount of collagen produced and it will cause the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
YIKESS !!! I KNOW !!!!
Now you must be regretting all the time that you didn’t wash your face before sleep, right?
So, you can remove your make-up with the following items:
- Baby Wipes: Yes, baby wipes! These wipes can be used instead of make-up remover wipes and they cost way less. And since it’s made for babies it won’t cause you irritation.
- Oil (Coconut/Olive): It will easily remove your make-up without it irritating the skin. And it will give your skin a glow. I’ve written about oils in my post.
- Vaseline: It’s great for removing eye make-up, even the water proof one. It just melts everything. You can apply it to the area that you want to remove make-up and just wipe it off with paper towels.
Even after you remove all the make-up you are still not done.
After that you should wash it again with a cleanser, then apply some toner and face lotion.
And then you are DONE !!
If you would like to know about my make-up removing routine let me know on the comment section below, and I will share with you guys how I do it and what products I use.
Let me know how you remove your make-up and which products you use to do so!
Hit the like button for more posts like this.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog and to my YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀
Have a great day!
See you Thursday !!
– Dii –
Follow me on my other social media accounts: