First of all, a very very happy Diwali to everyone celebrating it!
Finally found some time to write a post !! It’s on my outfit and make-up that I had on the Diwali show.
For outfit I went with a blue and beige color chania choli with golden details. Since it’s quite embroidered I didn’t want to overdo it with a lot of accessories so I just chose some statement earrings and golden bangles with a faux diamond thick bangle on each wrist, as you can see below.
And for make-up I went for something warm with golden touch. No falsies, just a simple muted make-up look.
- Lotion: MAC’s Oil Control Lotion
- Primer: MAC’s Prep+Prime Natural Radiance in Radiante Yellow on the outer face and Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer on the T-zone
- Under eye corrector: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Peach
- Foundation: Estee Lauder, Double Wear Foundation in 2W2 Rattan + MAC’s Matchmaster in the shade 5.0
- Concealer: La Girl Pro Concealer in the shade Pure Beige + Catrice Liquid Camoflage in the shade Light Beige
- Setting powder:
- Undereyes:Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: NYX Powder Blush in the shade Silky Rose
- Highlighter: Anastacia Beverly Hills That Glow Kit, in Glow (Dripping in Gold)
- Lips: Bh Cosmetics Lip Liner in Rosy + Anastacia Liquid Lipstick in Crush +
Refreshing Spray: MAC’s Prep+Prime Fix +
You know the drill for the face make-up, all listed in order of application, as always!!
- Eyebrows: Bh Cosmetics’ Flawless Brow Trio in Dark
- Eyebrow gel: The Body Shop’s Lash and Brow Gel
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC’s Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Morphe’s 35O Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette
- To set the primer: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Transition shade: An orange shade
- Crease shade: Warm medium-dark brown shade
- Outer V: Warm dark brown shade
- Lid: Morphe Starlight
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: Anastacia Beverly Hills That Glow Kit, in Glow (Dripping in Gold)
- Wing: Essence’s Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Tightline: L’Óreal’s Kajal Magique in Black
- Mascara: REVLON’s PhotoReady 3D Volume + Maybelline’s Lash Sensational
For the eyes I went with something simple but with a golden lid.
As always the first step is to apply and set the eyeshadow primer.
After that I went with the transition and the crease shade, after both of the shades are well blended together I applied the outer V shade, after that I applied the lid shade and blended it to the crease shade so there were no harsh lines. After all that I applied the brow bone highlighter and blended it all really well as well, so there were no harsh lines.
Then I applied the liquid liner, the eyeliner on the waterline, mascara and the inner corner highlighter.
And VOILÁ !! All done !!
Hope you liked this look !
Hit the like button for more posts like this.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog and to my YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀
Have a great day!
See you Thursday !!
– Dii –
Follow me on my other social media accounts: