Hii my beauties 😀 !!
After all that dancing, sweating and fun having (of course!!) on Navratri it’s time to give our bodies (and especially the feet) some TLC!!
We all have seen those amazing body scrubs on stores, with those marvelous scents but just don’t want to make the splurge on buying them.
Well, I’ve got the solution for you!!!
DIY BODY SCRUBS!!! Yes you can make them at home, and they work just as well!!
So I will share with you guys my top 3 DIY body scrubs, that are super easy to make:
- Sugar + Olive Oil + Honey
- 2 cups of brown sugar;
- ½ cup of olive oil;
- ¼ cup of honey;
- Few drops of essential oil (not required, only if you wish to add).
- First of all you mix the liquids, the olive oil and the honey, if you prefer you can add few drops of essential oil of your choice;
- After that you add the sugar, little by little until it gets the scrub’s consistency.
- And you are DONE !!!
- Coconut Oil + Sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted);
- ¾ cup granulated white sugar;
- 2-4 drops food coloring (color of choice);
- 10-15 drops essential oil (scent of choice).
- First of all you should melt the coconut oil until it achieves liquid consistency;
- Add the food coloring and the essential oil to the coconut oil until it gets the color and scent that you desire;
- Add the sugar to the mix until it achieves the scrub consistency.
- Sugar + Coconut Oil + Coffee + Cinnamon
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup coffee ground
- 1 tbs. ground cinnamon
- First of all melt the coconut oil until it achieves the liquid consistency;
- Add the cinnamon and keep adding equal parts of sugar and coffee ground to the mixture until it achieves the scrub consistency.
Make sure all the scrubs are stored in air-tight containers.
Since it is made with natural ingredients and doesn’t contain preservatives, make sure to not leave them unused for long because it will go bad after few weeks.
You should make small quantities for a week or two’s use, and keep making when you need instead of just making a big batch and just let it sit for months.
Hope this post was helpful to you guys!
Hit the like button for more DIY posts like this.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog and to my YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀
Have a great day!
See you Sunday !!
– Dii –
Follow me on my other social media accounts: