Hii my beauties !!
I can’t believe I’m writing about the 9th day already, Navratri has gone by soo fast!!
So, on the 9th day I went for some colourful traditional gujrati chania choli and accessories. The colors of the clothes are very bold as you can see.
For the make-up I went for something simple, just because the clothes were kind of loud and had many colors, I didn’t want the make-up to compete with the clothes. But I did go for a bold red lip, of course 😛 !
- Lotion: MAC’s Oil Control Lotion
- Primer: MAC’s Prep+Prime Natural Radiance in Radiante Yellow
- Under eye corrector: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Peach
- Foundation: Estee Lauder, Double Wear Foundation in 2W2 Rattan + MAC’s Matchmaster in the shade 5.0
- Concealer: MAC’s Pro Longwear Concealer in the shade NC35 + NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Setting powder:
- Undereyes: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Rest of the face: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Cream contour: The Body Shop’s Shade Adjusting Drops in Darkening
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: Morphe’s 9B Blush Palette (3rd row, 1st blush from L-R)
- Highlighter: Anastacia Beverly Hills That Glow Kit, in Glow (Dripping in Gold)
- Lips: Colourpop Lippie Pencil – JujuRouge + Stila All Day Liquid Lipstick – Fiery
- Refreshing Spray: MAC’s Prep+Prime Fix +
You know the drill for the face make-up, all listed in order of application, as always!!
- Eyebrows: Bh Cosmetics’ Flawless Brow Trio in Dark
- Eyebrow gel: The Body Shop’s Lash and Brow Gel
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC’s Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette
- To set the primer: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Transition shade: Ludvin
- Crease shade: Succubus
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed, in Champagne Pop
- Wing: Essence’s Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Tightline: L’Óreal’s Kajal Magique in Black
- Mascara: REVLON’s PhotoReady 3D Volume
- Eyelashes: Eylure Lashes in the number 154
- Glue: Ardell Clear Adhesive
For the eyes I went again with something simple.
As always the first step is to apply and set the eyeshadow primer. After that I went with the transition and the crease shade, I applied Succubus on the crease and also on the outer V, after that I applied the brow bone highlighter and blended it all really well, so there were no harsh lines.
After that I applied the liquid liner, the eyeliner on the tighline, mascara, the falsies and the inner corner highlighter. And I made those three dots on the side of the eye, just like on the 3rd day.
Hope you liked this post!
Hit the like button for more posts like this.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog and to my YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀