Hii my beauties !!
So today I will share with you guys my look from the 8th day of Navratri.
This year Navratri has 10 days, so usually the 8th day is one of the most important days on which some ceremonies are done. But that will actually happen tomorrow.
Anyhow!! On the 8th day I wore this pink chania choli, it’s quite simple but has gold details on the border of the skirt and the dupatta (the hugee scarf). For accessories I decided to go with pink and golden bangles, simple golden necklace and statement earrings, and a small pink bindi.
For the makeup I decided to go for a pink and golden as well. This look was inspired by Amy Macedo, she recently made this one using the Huda Beauty eyeshadow palette, it’s pink and golden halo eye, and a nude pink lip so it doesn’t take away from the eyes.
- Lotion: MAC’s Oil Control Lotion
- Primer: Yardley London Illuminating Primer + Smashbox’s Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Under eye corrector: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Peach
- Foundation: Estee Lauder, Double Wear Foundation in 2W2 Rattan + MAC’s Matchmaster in the shade 5.0
- Concealer: La Girl Pro Concealer in the shade Pure Beige + NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Setting powder: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder on the under eye area and Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder on the rest of the face
- Cream contour: The Body Shop’s Shade Adjusting Drops in Darkening
- Contour: Smashbox’s Contour Palette
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: Morphe’s 9B Blush Palette (3rd row T-B, 1st blush L-R)
- Highlighter: Anastacia Beverly Hills That Glow Kit, in Glow (Bubbly)
- Lips: Color Pop Ultra Satin Lips in Spritz + Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Lolita
- Refreshing Spray: MAC’s Prep+Prime Fix +
You know the drill for the face make-up, all listed in order of application, as always!!
- Eyebrows: Bh Cosmetics’ Flawless Brow Trio in Dark
- Eyebrow gel: The Body Shop’s Lash and Brow Gel
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC’s Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
- To set the primer: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Transition shade: Burnt Orange + Raw Sienna
- Crease, inner lid and outer lid shade shade: Love Letter
- Mid lid shade: Primaver + Golden Liquid Eyeliner
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: Vermeer
- Wing: Essence’s Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Tightline: L’Óreal’s Kajal Magique in Black
- Mascara: REVLON’s PhotoReady 3D Volume + Maybelline’s Lash Sensational
As per usual, I applied and set the primer first.
After that I started building the crease with the transition shades, then I started applying the pink shade on the inner and outer lid and left the center part of the lid untouched. Blended it really well to the crease so it looked seamless. After that I applied the golden shade to the center of the lid. And again just applied the inner and outer lid shade once more and blended it again, just to intensify it a bit more. After the eyeshadow looked the way I wanted it to, I applied the liquid eyeliner, mascara and the inner corner and brow bone highlighting shade.
And Voilá !!
Hope you liked this post!
Hit the like button for more posts like this.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog and to my YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀