Hii my beauties !!
Today I am sharing my 7th day look, I didn’t get to go on the other days, that’s why today I’m sharing with you guys the look from the 7th day.
So, on the 7th day I wore this white and green Chania choli with flower details and a touch of black and gold. It sounds like it has a lot of things going on, but it looks very pretty on, as you can see by the picture.
I accessorized it with lots of bangles, golden necklace and earrings and a simple green bindi.
For the makeup, this time I went for something bold! A green smoky eye with a golden winged liner paired with a nude lip to balance it out.
- Lotion: MAC’s Oil Control Lotion
- Primer: Smashbox’s Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Under eye corrector: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Peach
- Foundation: MAC’s Matchmaster in the shade 5.0 + Estee Lauder, Double Wear Foundation in 2W2 Rattan
- Concealer: MAC’s Pro Longwear Concealer in the shade NC35 + NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Setting powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Cream contour: The Body Shop’s Shade Adjusting Drops in Darkening
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: Essence Matt Touch Blush in the shade 20 Berry Me Up!
- Highlighter: Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter, in Sin
- Lips: Palladio Herbal Lip Liner in Raspberry + Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Lolita
- Refreshing Spray: MAC’s Prep+Prime Fix +
You know the drill for the face make-up, all listed in order of application, as always!!
- Eyebrows: Bh Cosmetics’ Flawless Brow Trio in Dark
- Eyebrow gel: The Body Shop’s Lash and Brow Gel
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC’s Paint Pot in Painterly
- To set the primer: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Transition shade: Make-Up Geek Eyeshadow Pan in Cremebrulee
- Crease shade: Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette in the shade Succubus and Sytry
- Lid shade: Bh Cosmetics Foil Eyes Palette, the Olive Green shade
- Outer lid: Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette, shade Sytry
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: Bh Cosmetics Foil Eyes Palette, the cream shade
- Wing: Golden Glitter + Eye Candy Glitter in the shade Caramel Apple
- Tightline: L’Óreal’s Kajal Magique in Black
- Mascara: REVLON’s PhotoReady 3D Volume
So for the eyes what I did was, after applying and setting the eyeshadow primer, I went with a warm brown transition color, after that I applied a slightly darker brown to define the crease and on the outer lid. Then I started applying the olive green lid shade and blended the edges with the crease and transition shade so it looked smoked out. After all of that I applied the winged liner with a golden liquid liner and intensified it with some golden glitter.
Hope you liked this post!
Hit the like button for more posts like this.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog and to my YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀