Hii my beauties !!
As you can see by the title, today is about the third day of Navratri.
So, for the third day of Navratri I wore a very traditional and fully embroidered Chania choli and some very traditional accessories and matching bangles. This look is a typical Gujrati one for Navratri.
For the make-up, I went for something very simple again, just a crease shade, with a winged eyeliner and again dots on the side of the eye, but this time in a triangle shape. A round bindi with some drawn in details and a smoked out lower lash line.
- Lotion: MAC’s Oil Control Lotion
- Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
- Under eye corrector: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Peach
- Foundation: Estee Lauder, Double Wear Foundation in 2W2 Rattan
- Concealer: MAC’s Pro Longwear Concealer in the shade NC35 + NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Setting powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Cream contour: Laura Mercier Flawless Contouring Palette
- Bronzer: Catrice Sun Glow Matte Bronzer in the shade Medium
- Blush: Wet n Wild Blush in the Shade Mellow Wine
- Highlighter: Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter, in Sin
- Lips: Color Pop Ultra Satin Lips in Spritz + Rimmel London Provocalips, 16hr Kiss Proof Lip Color (no shade reference, but it’s a orangey mauve) + Anastacia Liquid Lipstick in Crush
- Refreshing Spray: MAC’s Prep+Prime Fix+
You know the drill for the face make-up, all listed in order of application, as always!!
- Eyebrows: Bh Cosmetics’ Flawless Brow Trio in Dark
- Eyebrow gel: The Body Shop’s Lash and Brow Gel
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC’s Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Too Faced’s Chocolate Bar eyeshadow palette
- To set the primer: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Transition shade: Salted Caramel
- Crease shade: Semi-Sweet
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: Champagne Truffle
- Wing: Essence’s Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Tightline: L’Óreal’s Kajal Magique in Black
- Mascara: REVLON’s PhotoReady 3D Volume
As you can see, the eyes are very simple just applied some eyeshadow on the crease to help define it and a highlighting shade on the inner corner and the brow bone. After that I drew on some dots where my eyebrow ends and added some details on my bindi. I took both of the crease shades and applied to the low lash line to smoke it out.
And that’s all, as simple as that!
Hope you liked this post!
Hit the like button for more posts like this.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog and to my YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀