Hii my beauties!
This week will be filled of extra posts! Yey!
So, right now there is a festival going on called Navratri. This a Hindu festival, which is dedicated to the worship of the Godess DURGA. The word Navaratri means ‘nine nighs’. During these nine nights and ten days, nine forms of the Godess are worshipped. So we get all dressed up to go to the temple and dance all night long.
So I will be sharing my looks of the days that I get to go!
This is what I had on, on Saturday, on the first day. A deep blue and coral chania choli (a set of a long skirt, a scarf and a small crop top), with some bangles and statement earrings.
And this is the make-up I had on that day.
I wanted to do something simple with a twist. So I decided to go with this look. So this is what I used to achieve this make-up look.
- Lotion: MAC’s Oil Control Lotion
- Primer: Smashbox’s Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Under eye corrector: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade Peach
- Foundation: MAC’s Matchmaster in the shade 5.0
- Concealer: MAC’s Pro Longwear Concealer in the shade NC35
- Setting powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Cream contour: The Body Shop’s Shade Adjusting Drops in Darkening
- Contour: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush: Essence Matt Touch Blush in the shade 20 Berry Me Up!
- Highlighter: BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed, in Champagne Pop
- Lips: MAC’s Lipliner in Cherry + Colourpop Ultra Satin Lips in Lost + Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Redrum
- Refreshing Spray: MAC Prep+Prime Fix+
You know the drill for the face make-up, all listed in order of application, as always!!
- Eyebrows: Bh Cosmetics’ Flawless Brow Trio in Dark
- Eyebrow gel: The Body Shop’s Lash and Brow Gel
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC’s Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette
- To set the primer: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Transition shade: Burnt Orange
- Crease shade: Raw Sienna + Red Ochre + Make-Up Geek Eyeshadow Pan in Bitten
- Brow bone + Inner corner highlighter: Vermeer
- Wing: Essence’s Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Tightline: L’Óreal’s Kajal Magique in Black
- Mascara: REVLON’s PhotoReady 3D Volume
So, for the eyes, after doing the brows and applying and setting the primer I applied the transition shade to help blend better the shades I would apply next. So I started by using a slightly darker shade than the transition one, then I went for the reds. I concentrated Bitten on the outer corner of the eye and blended the rest into the crease.
After that I applied the inner corner and brow bone shade and after that I applied the eyeliner and mascara.
After I did the wing, I decided to outline it with a liquid golden eyeliner. I really liked the effect of it, and this is how it turned out.
You should definitely try this look out. It’s simple and makes a statement.
Hope you liked this post!
Hit the like button for more posts like this.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog and to my YouTube channel for more posts and videos 😀