Hii my beauties 😀 !
My last post was a brand review on Bh Cosmetics, so today I will share with you guys a tutorial using all the products I mentioned on my previous post.
It’s a smoky olive eyeshadow look, with a purple touch. Something different!
Here is the list of all the products I used to create this look, as I mentioned before I don’t have enough products to create a full face just with the brand so I used other products that are mentioned below :
- Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
- Foundation: Estee Lauder, Double Wear Foundation in 2W2 Rattan
- Concealer: La Girl Pro Concealer in the shade Pure Beige
- Setting powder: Ben Nye Banana Luxury Face Powder
- Contour: Bh Cosmetics’ Forever Nude, Sculpt & Glow
- Bronzer: Bh Cosmetics’ Forever Nude, Sculpt & Glow
- Blush: Bh Cosmetics’ Forever Nude, Sculpt & Glow
- Highlighter: Bh Cosmetics x Carli Bybel Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette ( L-R)
- Lips: Bh Cosmetics Lip Liner in Rosy + Essence XXXL Nude Lipgloss in Soft Whisper
- Refreshing Spray: MAC’s Prep+Prime Fix +
- Eyebrows: Bh Cosmetics’ Flawless Brow Trio in Dark
- Eyebrow gel: The Body Shop’s Lash and Brow Gel
- Eyeshadow primer: Catrice Prime and Fine, Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Bh Cosmetics Foil Eyes Palette + Bh Cosmetics x Carli Bybel Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette
- Wing eyeliner: Bh Cosmetics’ BH Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Tightline and waterline: L’Óreal’s Kajal Magique in Black
- Mascara: REVLON’s PhotoReady 3D Volume
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
Hit the like button for more videos and posts like this.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog and to my YouTube channel for more posts and videos