Hii my beauties 😀
I finally managed to do Jaclyn Hills’ Ride or Die Make-up Tag, and got to film a tutorial using all these products.
So today I will share with you guys my all time favorite make-up items.
Some of them you must have seen me write about on my previous posts. I’ll tag the posts in which I write about them so you know why I like them.
FOR THE FACE
- Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Foundation: MAC Matchmaster in the shade 5.0 (Read more here)
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in the shade NC35
- Cream Contour: The Body Shop Shade Adjusting Drops in Darkening (Read more here)
- Setting Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder (Read more here)
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Powder Contour: Smashbox Contour Palette
- Blush: The Body Shop All-In-One Cheek in the shade 06 Guava (Read more here)
- Highlighter: Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter, in Sin (Read more here)
- Liquid Lipstick: Color Pop Ultra Satin Lip in Lost (Read more here)
- Setting/Refreshing Spray: MAC Prep+Prime Fix + (Read more here)
FOR THE EYES
- Eyebrows: Bh Cosmetics Flawless Brow Trio in Dark (Read more here)
- Eyeshadow Primer: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly (Read more here)
- Eyeshadow: Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette (Read more here)
- Mascara: REVLON’s PhotoReady 3D Volume (Read more here)
- Liquid: Essence’s Liquid Ink, eyeliner (Read more here)
- Pencil: L’Óreal’s Kajal Magique in Black
Are any of my ride or die yours too?
I would love to know, tell me about yours on the comment section below :-D.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel and to my blog to receive notifications every time I post !!