Hii my beauties 😀 !!
All of us who wear reading glasses know the struggle of doing eye make-up that can be noticeable through the glasses and that actually flatters the eyes. Usually it ends up making the eye look darker, tired, just bad.
Today I will share with you guys some of my make-up application tips for all of us who wear glasses!
So let’s ge to it!!
- Neutralize the under eye: Because of the shadow that is created when wearing glasses, your eyes become darker and the dark circles get emphasized. So applying a bit of color corrector and concealer to neutralize the under eye area will make a hugeee difference. And will give you a brighter and more awaken look.
- Eyeshadow: When choosing eyeshadow, you should go for bright and neutral shades, it will brighten up your eyes. Because going for dark shades will only make your eyes look tired and dull.
- Eyebrows: Make sure the brows are well shaped and above frame.
- Eyeliner: The eyeliner should always go with the frames, if you are wearing thick frames you should go for a bold and thick eyeliner, otherwise you should go for a thin eyeliner.
- Mascara: Choosing the effect of the mascara is kind of tricky, but you should always go for volume not and not length, length will bother you because the eyelashes will be touching and smudging your glasses.
- Face: Make sure your skin is even toned and smooth looking. And don’t forget to apply blush to give a flush of color to your cheeks.
- Lips: Here is where you can go bold!!! There are no rules regarding the lipstick shade, you can go for a muted nude or even a bold red. You can go for anything and it will work for you.
Hope these tips were helpful to you guys 😀 !
Let me know if you have any other tips that I didn’t mention in this post 😀
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel and to my blog to receive notifications every time I post !!