Hii my beauties !!
Happy Sunday guys 😀
How is your weekend going by far? I hope it’s going well.
So, some time back I bought some make-up items and since I can’t get it shipped to me (because of the super duper expensive taxes I would have to pay on them) so I just got them two weeks ago. To be honest I researched so much before buying these products because they are so damn expensive!!
But since I am a make-up junkie I ended up spending a bit more than what I should have had but I’ve heard so much about these products I had to try them myself!
I made sure not to use at least 5 of these items so I could share with you guys my first impression on them. Let me tell you, it was almost impossible to resist the urge to use these items.
So, few days ago I tried them on and I will tell you guys how I found them on my very first impression.
So let’s check the claims on these products first.
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer: It claims to be a ”creamy concealer with hydrating, light diffusing technology to create a softer, smoother complexion, blurs the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and hides dark circles and signs of fatigue” ( Sephora website, more details on http://www.sephora.com/radiant-creamy-concealer-P377873).
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder: “A silky, lightweight setting powder with sheer coverage for a natural-looking matte finish, the soft-focus effect subtly blurs the look of fine lines and imperfections, and it doesn’t settle into lines or pores” ( Sephora website, more details on http://www.sephora.com/translucent-loose-setting-powder-P109908)
- Laura Mercier Flawless Contouring Palette: “Blend able creams delivers foolproof application every time and buildable creams” ( Sephora website, more details on http://www.sephora.com/flawless-contouring-palette-P392133)
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer: “Healthy, natural-looking tan that flatters any skin tone, it delivers pure matte color.” ( Sephora website, more details on http://www.sephora.com/hoola-matte-bronzer-P290636)
- Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter: “A super-soft, long-wearing, blend able powder highlighter for strobing is finely-milled to perfection for a lightweight (yet luxurious) result with an ultrasoft, creamy texture.” ( Sephora website, more details on http://www.sephora.com/afterglow-8-hour-powder-highlighter-P407433)
Now let’s get to my first impression on them!
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer:
- Delivers on most of the claims.
- Medium to coverage, it is buildable.
- A bit thick and but blendable.
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder:
- Definitely delivers on every single claim.
- The best powder I tried by far.
- Great finish and no flashback at all!!!
- Laura Mercier Flawless Contouring Palette:
- Delivers on the claims.
- Super pigmented, definitely need to pick up little product.
- Has a color for every skin tone.
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer:
- Delivers on the claims.
- Cool toned that can be used as a contour as well.
- Blend able.
- Urban Decay Afterglow 8h Powder Highlighter:
- Definitely delivers on the claims.
- Doesn’t emphasize texture.
- Buildable to that goddess like glow.
And this is how the products looked on me!
I’m also wearing:
- Primer: The Body Shop’s Tea Tree Pore Minimizer
- Foundation: Estee Lauder, Double Wear Foundation in 2W2 Rattan
- Blush: Wet n Wild Blush in the Shade Mellow Wine
- Eyebrows: Bh Cosmetics’ Automatic Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow on the crease: Make-Up Geek Eyeshadow Pan in Cremebrulee
- Tighline: L’Óreal’s Kajal Magique in Black
- Wing: Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner
- Mascara: REVLON’s PhotoReady 3D Volume
- Falsies: Morphe in #WSP
- Lips: Colourpop Lippie Stix in Cami
If you tried these products let me know how you found them. Did they feel differently on your skin?
Hope my first impressions were helpful to you guys!!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel and to my blog to receive notifications every time I post !!