Hii my beauties !
It’s Tuesday, post day 😀 !! Who is excited with me?
Today I will share with you guys how I achieved this look. I created it over the weekend. I’ve seen this look so much lately, couldn’t resist the temptation of recreating it. It’s just so beautiful, and I had an eyeshadow with that color so it was easier.
So let’s get to it!
- Eyebrows: Bh Cosmetics’ Automatic Brow Pencil in Black
- Eyeshadow Primer: MAC’s Paint Pot in Painterly
- Setting the primer: Too Faced’s Chocolate Bar, shade Salted Caramel
- Transition: Too Faced’s Chocolate Bar and Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette, shade Laetus
- Crease: Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette, shade Lucius
- Inner 2/3 Lid: Morphe’s Ocean Frost and L’Óreal Color Appeal Holographic Eyeshadow in the shade Neon Blue
- Outer V: Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette, shade Solas
- Brow bone and Inner corner: Too Faced’s Chocolate Bar, shade Champagne Truffle
- Liquid: Essence’s Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof
- Waterline and Tightline: L’Óreal’s Kajal Magique in Black
- Mascara: REVLON’s PhotoReady 3D Volume
- False Lashes:
- Adhesive: Ardell Clear adhesive
- Lashes: Eylure Dangerouss Beauty, The Lash Edit, No 141
So, after doing my brows and applying and setting the eyeshadow primer, I started with the transition shade, because it would help put together the look and blend all that eyeshadow that I was going to use. After that I deepened the crease with a slightly darker shade. And started working on the outer V and blended into the crease. Went back and forward like that until it was all well blended and seamless.
After all of that blending I started working on the inner 2/3 of the lid and applied the Morphe eyeshadow and went over it with the L’Oreal eyeshadow, took the transition shade and and blended everything again, so there were no harsh lines.
After all that I applied the inner corner and brow bone shade. And then the eyeliners, mascara and the falsies.
- Lotion: MAC’s Oil Control Lotion
- Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer on the T zone and Yardley London Illuminating Primer on the rest of the face
- Foundation: Estee Lauder, Double Wear Foundation in 2W2 Rattan
- Concealer: La Girl Pro Concealer in the shade Pure Beige and Revlon’s ColorStay in the shade Light Medium
- Setting Powder: MAC’s Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna
- Blush: NARS in the shade Desire
- Highlighter: BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed, in Champagne Pop
- Fixing/Refreshing Spray: MAC’s Prep+Prime Fix +
- Lipliner: Palladio Herbal Lip Liner in Raspberry
- Liquid Lipstick: Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Lolita
For the face it’s the same technique just baked a bit under my bronzer so I would have a contoured look and finished the look with some Fix+.
And voilá !!!
It’s not as hard as it looks but it takes a lot of blending !!
Hope it was helpful to you guys 😀 !
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel and to my blog to receive notifications every time I post !!