Hii my beauties 😀 !
How is your week going so far?
So today I will share with you guys my top 5 tips that can help you, help us preserve our beloved planet Earth!
Here you go!
- Repurposing the left out water: It happens to all of us, we keep buying bottles of water all the time but there is always some water that is left out and we end up throwing it away. Doing this made me feel sooo guilty, because I was just wasting water. But I thought that there would be nothing better than repurposing the water and tried to figure out ways to do so.
What I do now is that I fill the left outs in one bottle and keep it in my car, and I use the water to wash my hands or anything else that needs a washing, use to refill the windshield’s water tank, to clean some spots on my car, wet some wipes to clean some dirt smudges, and so on.
- Taking dishes when buying take away food and keeping some plates and utensils in the car, if you usually eat in it: As you know, those take-away containers are not biodegradable, because they are made with plastic and petroleum based materials (which is bad for the health too). So using them often can really increase the amount of non-biodegradable trash on the planet. But, by using our own containers and dishes we can reduce the amount of non-biodegradable trash just lying around there significantly.
- Stop physical mail: Getting physical mail is just a way to accumulate trash and waste paper, especially if it’s something that can be sent via e-mail. If there is an option to switch to e-mail you should do it to save some paper and preserve our beloved trees that will help us clean the air and give us oxygen.
- Use a basket for shopping, instead of plastic bags: Usually we use plastic bags whilst shopping, plastic bags are also not biodegradable (they can take up to thousands of years to decompose), which is very bad for the planet. So a simple act of taking baskets can help reduce the amount of plastic used significantly and help us preserve the planet!
- Cloth napkin instead of paper: Tissue paper is usually used as napkin nowadays, but using a cloth one can reduce the amount of paper used by making these napkins and that can help us save some trees. Although the tissue paper is biodegradable but it comes from trees so it’s not environmental friendly.
These are some tips that can help us save our little and beautiful planet Earth! So many generations can enjoy it!
Have a blessed Sunday everyone, and a great week ahead!
See you on Tuesday 😀 !
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel and to my blog to receive notifications every time I post !!