Hii my beautiess 😀 !!
How was your weekend and Monday? My weekend was great and relaxing and a very busy Monday, as always.
So today I will show you the step by step on how to do a reverse cut crease, which I tried doing this weekend. This look has been all over the social media lately, and I wanted to bring to you the step by step on how to achieve it. Hope it will be helpful to you guys.
This was my very first attempt so don’t judge if it’s not perfect 😛 ! I decided to go with the shades black and a peachy silver, for this version, when recreating you can, of course, go with the colors you prefer.
I did the eyes first, so there wouldn’t be any fallout ruining the face make-up.
Hope you like it, and this is how I achieved it.
- Eyebrows: Bh Cosmetics’ Flawless Brow Trio in Dark
- Eyebrow gel: The Body Shop’s Lash and Brow Gel
- Eyeshadow primer: Catrice Prime and Fine, Eyeshadow Base
- Defining the crease line: Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette, shade Shax and liquid eyeliner
- Filling the outer corner: Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette, shade Shax and liquid eyeliner
- Inner Lid: Bh Cosmetics Foil Eyes Palette, 1st Column, 3rd shade (Top-Bottom), Catrice Made To Stay Highlighter Pen in the shade Eye Like It and MAC’s Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle
- Inner corner highlighter: Catrice Made To Stay Highlighter Pen in the shade Eye Like It
- Lower Lash Line: Kat Von D Shade and Light in the shade Shax
- Liquid Eyeliner: Essence’s Liquid Ink, eyeliner, waterproof and Rimmel’s Glam’Eyes
- Mascara: REVLON’s PhotoReady 3D Volume
- Water line eyeliner: L’Óreal’s Kajal Magique in Black
Step 1: Do the winged eyeliner
First of all you should start by making a winged liner with a liquid eyeliner so on the next step you can create the shape easier. The wing should be long.
Step 2: Defining the crease
After that you should define the crease line, with the black eyeshadow, starting from the middle of the eye all the way to the wing of the eyeliner. After the line is perfect you should intensify it with the liquid eyeliner.
Step 3: Fill in
You should first fill in the outer ¼ of the eye with black eyeshadow and then setting it with black liquid eyeliner, and drag just a bit all the way to the center of the lid. After that you should start from the inner lid with the foiled eyeshadow and also drag it to the middle and a bit over the black so it can create that ombré effect. When starting it will look something like this. I know it looks very weird just like this.
But just keep filling it in with both colors and after achieving the desired intensity clean the upper line with some concealer so it looks sharp and it will look exactly like this.
- Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
- Foundation: Estee Lauder, Double Wear Foundation in 2W2 Rattan
- Concealer: MAC’s Pro Longwear Concealer in the shade NC35
- Setting powder: Rimmel’s Stay Matte in the shade 004 Sandstorm
- Cream contour: The Body Shop’s Shade Adjusting Drops in Darkening
- Contour & Bronzer: Bh Cosmetics’ Forever Nude, Sculpt & Glow
- Blush: NARS Blush in the shade Desire
- Highlighter: MAC’s Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle
- Lips: Mac Retro Matte Liquid Lipstick in Back in Vogue and Rimmel London Provocalips, 16hr Kiss Proof Lip Color
- Spray: MAC Prep+Prime Fix+
So these are the products I used, and this is the final look I achieved! Hope you liked it :-D.
Have a great day ahead!!
See you on Thursday!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel and to my blog to receive notifications every time I post !!