Hii my beauties !!!
How is your weekend going so far? Mine has been pretty hectic.
Today I will share with you guys this blue eyeliner makeup look!! I wanted to go for something different, casual yet with a pop of color.
I don’t have blue eyeliner so I had to improvise!!! I have two blue single eyeshadows with a beautiful gem tone to it, and I though that it would be perfect for this purpose!! And this is the final result!!
- Lotion: MAC’s Oil Control Lotion
- Primer: Smashbox’s Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Foundation: MAC’s Matchmaster in the shade 5.0
- Concealer: MAC’s Pro Longwear Concealer in the shade NC35
- Setting powder:
- Face: Rimmel’s Stay Matte in the shade 004 Sandstorm
- Under eyes: MAC’s Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
- Powder: Smashbox’s Contour Palette
- Blush: Morphe’s 9B Blush Palette, 1st blush on the 2nd row (L-R)
- Highlighter: MAC’s Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle
- Finishing Spray:MAC’s Prep+Prime Fix +
You know the drill for the face! This time I only did the powder contour, so it would look a bit more appropriate for the daytime. And as always the products are listed on the application order.
- Eyebrows:Bh Cosmetics’ Flawless Brow Trio in Dark and The Body Shop’s Lash and Brow Gel
- Primer:MAC’s Paint Pot in Painterly
- Setting the primer: Matte by Morphe
- Transition color: Morphe’s Spice
- Eyeshadow for eyeliner: MAC’s Fresh-Water in Velux Pearl and Morphe’s Sapphire
- Inner Corner and brow bone highlighter: Dior Cannage Travel Palette, white shimmery eyeshadow
- Waterline: The Body Shop’s Eye Definer in the Shade White
- Upper lashes: Maybelline’s The One by One Volum’ Express
Like I said before, for the eyes I used the single shadows. After setting the eyeshadow primer, added some color to the crease, so it had a bit of dimension.
After that I wet my eyeliner brush with some fix+ and dipped it into both of the colors and applied as a regular eyeliner, with a wing (of course). Make sure when doing this, do the small strokes technique, so you don’t mess it up. And voilaaa !!! You got the look 😀 !!
LIPS: MAC’s Cosmo, in Amplified Finish
Hope you liked it!! If you tried it make sure you let me know!!
Have a great weekend everyone 😀 !!