Hiii my beauties !!!
How is your Sunday going ? Relaxing much?
Today I bring you my yesterday’s make-up look, it was for a girls get together ☺️
This time I wanted to attempt the cut crease, but a very soft and subtle one with brown tones.
In order to achieve this look I used:
1. For the EYES I used:
- Eyebrows: Bh Cosmetics’ Flawless Brow Trio in Dark
- Eyebrow gel: The Body Shop’s Lash and Brow Gel
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC’s Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay’s Naked Original for the lid and Too Faced’s Chocolate Bar for the crease
- All over lid shade: Naked
- Crease shade: Caramel
- Liquid eyeliner: Essence’s Eyeliner Pen, Waterproof
- Eyeliner for the waterline: L’Óreal’s Kajal Magique in Black
- False lashes: Eylure in lenghting in the no 080
After doing my brows, I applied the eyeshadow primer. After that, I applied the naked shade all over the lid, and blended it well. After that, with a angled flat brush, I slowly drew my crease line with the caramel shade, and built it up. After that, I blended the crease line upwords and applied another layer of eyeshadow on the lid so so there was a noticeable difference.
And this is the final look ☺️☺️
2. For the FACE I used:
- Primer: MAC’s Prep+Prime Natural Radiance in Radiante Yellow
- Foundation: REVLON’s ColorStay in the shade True Beige 006
- Concealer: MAC’s Pro Longwear Concealer in the shade NC35
- Setting powder: MAC’s Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
- Cream Contour: Colours’ Foundation Stick in the sade Dark
- Powder Contour: Bh Cosmetics’ Forever Nude, Sculpt & Glow
- Blush: MAC’s in the shade Ambering Rose
- Lipstick: MAC’s Whirl in Matte finish
- Refreshing spray: MAC’s Prep+Prime Fix +
You know the drill for the face make-up application. But this time I did the making method to set the concealer. The baking method, it’s basically wetting a bit the brush, picking up some setting powder and leaving it for 5-10 min, and then brushing away the excess. This method adds more coverage. I usually do this method on the undereyes and under the contour, to make the contour stand out.
I used the first brush to apply the foundation, the second to remove the excess of the setting powder, the sponge to apply the concealer, the third brush to apply and blend the contour, fourth brush to apply the setting powder and the fifth to apply the blush.
And this is the final result 😀 !!
Hope you all liked it 😀 !!
Have a great day and a great week ahead 😀 !!