Hii my beauties!!
As I told you on my previous post, today the post will be all about the MAC’s Fix+.
Well, as we all know we can use one make-up product in many different ways. The same can be said for the MAC’s Fix+, this is one of the most versatile make-up products out there, and today I will be sharing with you the top 7 ways you can use this amazing product.
[ Just to reinforce, this spray is not a setting one this is a fixing/refreshing spray, it is meant to make your skin feel more refreshed before and/or after applying make-up ]
Here are my top 7 uses for the Fix+ spray:
- Primer: This spray can be used as a primer, it energizes the skin and increases the longetivity of the makeup (not as much as the silicone primers, but it does) and it gives a flawless finish to your make-up.
- Moisturizer: On a clean washed face, this spray can be used as a moisturizer and will not leave you with dry spots.
- Re-freshing spray: Let’s be real, we always have those days that our face feels weird like too dry or too oily, but we have make-up on and we can’t wash or just put lotion. This spray is perfect for that, because it helps achieve a fresher feel and make your make-up look as good as new.
- After applying the make-up: Sometimes when we use a lot of powder items whilst doing make-up and at the end it feels too powdery, this spray will help achieve a more natural, dewy look because it will help set the powder and blend everything together.
- For loose pigments/eyeshadow with little pigmentation: As I told you on my make-up tips series for eyes, we have some eyeshadows that the pigmentation is really bad, but the color really good, so spraying this on the brush before picking up the eyeshadow will give you a more intense color. It can be used the same way for loose pigments, because it works as a bonding agent and helps the pigments stay on longer.
- Dilute concealer or foundation: Sometimes when the concealer is a bit thicker than usual a quick spray to the concealer will help to make it easier to work with. And same works with the foundation, if it’s thicker or full coverage and want it to be sheerer, mixing it with the foundation will help soften it.
- Transform powder foundation to liquid: Spraying this on any powder foundation can help it convert into a liquid one. Just as easy as that.
This product comes in many scents aswell, such Rose, Lavender, Yuzu, Cucumber, it’s original scent and Coconut, it’s about 22$ and you can find it in any MAC store.
I totally recommend buying this product, it does wonders. And because it has so many uses, I promise it won’t just be another product sitting on your vanity.
Were these tips useful to you? Hope they were :-D. Let me know if you have any other questions about it 😀
Have a great Wednesday everyone 😀 !