Hii my sweeties !
You have seen the dramatic make-up look, but we all know that with the daily routine and with all the on going activities in our daily lives it’s really hard to do a full made up face, because it takes alot of time and techniques to achieve the look.
But depending on our skin and what our face really needs we can do a simple day to day make-up routine that takes as little as 5 to 7 minutes per day. And today, I will be sharing how I do it.
Usually, when it’s just about going to work and doing nothing special I only do my eyebrows and put some lipstick. And to do my brow I vary between these 2 products brow products:
- Bh Cosmetics’ Flawless Brow Trio in Dark;
- Bh Cosmetics’ Automatic Brow Pencil.
And it looks like this:
So when I have a meeting or any important thing to do, that requires me to look a bit more made up, I do these simple steps:
- On a clean and moisturized face, I apply this Make B’s Mineral Powder in the shade Medium Beige just to cover up some spots, since this powder has medium coverage it’s good to cover small spots, I really like this one;
- Then I do my eyebrows with the Bh Cosmetics’ Automatic Brow Pencil, just to fill in the bald spots and to give the brows some defined shape;
- Then I apply some blush to the cheeks, but a really light hand, I usually use The Body Shop’s All-In-One Cheek in the shade 06 Guava;
- I use 1 coat of mascara, and I usually use the Maybelline’s Great Lash.
- An you can finish it off with any lipstick of your choice.
This only takes me about 5 minutes to do, it’s quick and easy. And I’m sure all of you can do this in the morning.
So this is the final look:
I bought the Make B’s Mineral Powder at o Boticário at Marés shopping, here at Maputo and the Bh Cosmetics’ Automatic Brow Pencil and Bh Cosmetics’ Flawless Brow Trio in Dark at Xeira Bem, Polana Shopping, here at Maputo aswell.
So tell me how do you your make-up on a day to day basis. Was this usefull to you? Let me know.
Have a great Thursday !