Hiii my sweeties 😘😘
So, Saturday was the Diwali at Hindu Community of Maputo. This show has dances, games and more. Me and my friends usually perform on this show every year. We prepare a dance performance with indian songs,and this year was no exception.So these were the clothes that I wore on for the show, we decided to wear chania choli suit, for all of you that don’t know what is a chania choli, it’s an ensemble with a long gode skirt, a blouse and a fabric to cover the chest area, as you can see below.
For accessories I had to wear a bit more than usual. Usually I don’t wear that many accessories, but since it was for the performance I decided to go for more bling.
So I had pink and blue bangles with few faux diamond ones, a waist faux diamond belt, necklace and earrings. All matching with the color of the clothes, pink, white, dark blue and golden. All these accessories and clothes I bought at Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Diu, in India.
For make-up I wanted to have something bolder, bit more dramatic eyes (Couldn’t capture better the eye make-up). I did kind of brown smoky eye with copper glitter on top. So this was the final result.
- Eyebrows: Bh Cosmetics’ Flawless Brow Trio in Dark and Bh Cosmetics’ Automatic Brow Pencil
- Foundation to clean the eyebrows: Yardley’s Whipped Matt Mousse Foundation in the shade Medium Beige
- Eyebrow gel: The Body Shop’s Lash and Brow Gel
- Tightline eyeliner: L’Óreal’s Kajal Magique in Black
- Eye primer: MAC’s Paint Pot in Painterly
- Eyeshadow: Urban Decay’s Naked Original and Urban Decay’s Naked 2
- Transition Color: Buck – Urban Decay’s Naked Original
- Inner Lid: Chopper – Urban Decay’s Naked 2
- Outer Lid: Snakebite – Urban Decay’s Naked 2
- Brow Bone and Inner Corner: Bootycall – Urban Decay’s Naked Original
- Lower Lashline: Chopper – Urban Decay’s Naked 2
- Liquid eyeliner: Bh Cosmetics’ BH Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Upper Lash: Maybelline’s The One by One Volum’ Express
- Lower Lash: L’Óreal’s Telescopic
So these are the brushes I used to apple the eye make-up. The Bottom two ones I use to do my eyebrows, one to comb and blend and other tho apply the brow product. The red one is from Smashbox and a purple one is from Bh Cosmetics.
On the right side, the first one I used to apply the transition color, the second one to apply the inner corner shade, the third to apply the outer corner shade, the fourth to blend everything together, the fifth to apply the highlighter shade to the brow bone and the last one to apply the lower lashline color.
For the FACE I used the following make-up, in the order of application:
- Lotion: MAC’s Oil Control Lotion
- Primer: MAC’s Prep+Prime Natural Radiance in Radiante Yellow
- Foundation: MAC’s Matchmaster in the shade 5.0
- Setting powder for the foundation: Rimmel’s Stay Matte in the shade 004 Sandstorm
- Concealer: MAC’s Select Cover-Up in the shade NC35
- Cream Contour: Colours’ Foundation Stick in the shade Dark
- Concealer Setting Powder: MAC’s Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
- Powder Contour: Bh Cosmetics’ Forever Nude, Sculpt & Glow
- Blush: MAC’s in the shade Ambering Rose
- Highlighter: Too Faced’s Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder Duo
- Lipstick: MAC’s Pink Pearl Pop in Cremesheen Finish
- Fixing/Refreshing Spray: MAC’s Prep+Prime Fix +
So this is the overlay of the products I used in order to achieve this look.
And these are the brushes and sponge I used to apply the make-up. I used the Beauty Blender like sponge to apply the foundation, the first brush to set the foundation with the powder, the second brush to set the under eye concealer, third brush to blend the cream concealer, fourth to apply the powder contour under the cheeks, the fifth to apply the countour on the nose, the sixth to apply the blush, seventh to blend everything together and the last one to apply the highlighter.
This is the final look I achieved with all this make-up.
Let me know if you liked this Diwali Show make-up and outfit, and if there is anything else you would like to know about it, please let me know. I will gladly answer your questions.
Have a great Monday everyone !