As I told you on the get to know me post, I recently finished my undergraduate studies in Business Management. And yesterday I graduated. It was a very special day for me. A huge moment in my life.
So today I will be sharing with you guys my yesterday´s make-up look .
For the EYES I used:
- Eyebrows: Bh Cosmetics eyebrow trio in dark
- Eyebrow gel: Body Shop
- Eyeshadow primer: MAC´s Painterly Paint Pot
- Eyeshadows: Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette
- Transition color – Salted Caramel
- Crease color – Milk Chocolate
- Brow bone color – Champagne Truffle
- Eyeliner: Bh Cosmetics liquid eyeliner pen in black
- Mascara: Maybelline The one by one volum express
I usually do my eye make-up first so if there is any fall out I can clean it up without ruining the face make-up.
The key for non creasing eye make-up is to always use a primer, it keeps your eye make-up in place untill you take it out.
I used the first three brushes (left to right) for my eyebrows, the fourth to apply the transition color and blend everything together, the fifth brush to apply the eyeshadow to the crease and the last to apply the highlighter to the brow bone.
For the FACE I used:
- Lotion: MAC´s Oil Control Lotion
- Primer: MAC´s Natural Radiance
- Foundation: MAC´s Matchmaster, in the shade 5.0
- Concealer: MAC´s Select Cover up, in the shade NC35
- Setting powder: MAC´s Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
- Contour+Bronzer: Smashbox Contour palette
- Blush: Too Faced´s Perfcet Flush Blush+ MAC in the shade Ambering Rose
- Highlighter: Too Faced Candlelight Glow (Forgot to add in the picture below)
- Lipstick: MAC´s Ruby Woo in Matte Finish
It´s very important to work on a clean face, otherwise it can break you out. And make sure before you apply the foundation, the lotion is not too wet, otherwise the make-up won´t stay in place. And make sure you set you foundation and concealer with a powder.
I used the first brush (from top to bottom) to apply the foundation, the second to apply the setting powder, and the third to apply the contour. The first brush (from left to right) to apply the concealer, the second to blend everything together, the third to apply the blush, fourth to apply the bronzer and the last to apply the highlighter.
Let me know if you liked this make-up look, and if you have any question about my techniques!